• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

So who else is disgustingly full?

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Massive breakfast this morning...then a great dinner at my grandparent's this evening...so much food, so little time.

T.O.B'

windowlicker

TRIBE Member
my family hates turkey so we cooked leg of lamb this year, and stuffed peppers and zucchini instead

ufgh I should be condemning all this decadent excess but I'm too much of a glutton : /

going to go raid truffle box

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

windowlicker

TRIBE Member
because we're all pigs, I guess

when I was clearing table/putting things away I couldn't stop yoinking from the dishes- for some reason food tastes exceptionally savoury on this day (and exceptionally grossitating in the days to come)

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by windowlicker
my family hates turkey so we cooked leg of lamb this year, and stuffed peppers and zucchini instead
WOW, that sounds sooooo yummy

can i be your friend next xmas? and will you invite me for dinner?
i will bring truffles:D

windowlicker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PolishPrincess
WOW, that sounds sooooo yummy

can i be your friend next xmas? and will you invite me for dinner?
i will bring truffles:D
lol sure- my parents would be more than happy to have you

my sister always plans this martha stewart-esque meal (even though we're not Christian)- this year we had quite the spread

I'd also love for more people to be present during our holiday dinners (so I could be more mindful of my manners and not stuff myself like a fucking pig)

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by windowlicker
lol sure- my parents would be more than happy to have you

my sister always plans this martha stewart-esque meal (even though we're not Christian)- this year we had quite the spread

I'd also love for more people to be present during our holiday dinners (so I could be more mindful of my manners and not stuff myself like a fucking pig)
my mom goes ALL OUT....but since she has been sick this year, we said "nothing major" just a quiet dinner.
We did the whole traditional thing last night, and today was nice and laid back...but the food and whole look of the table was great. She is one talented women in the kitchen.

p.s: did u get a new email addy? why dont i see u on msn?
did u block me:eek:

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
STUFFED!

Got to celebrate in an all out REAL Christmas festivities.

It was wickedly great.

So stuffed and full..watched Scrooged and I think I am finally ready for some desert!

Merry Christmas!

Amy

mcbee

TRIBE Member
all i have done today is eat, open presents, drink wine, drink champagne and lie in bed with my kitty. its been great.

:)sarah

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mcbee
all i have done today is eat, open presents, drink wine, drink champagne and lie in bed with my kitty. its been great.

:)sarah
Sounds like a great day!:)

I just finished pigging out on chocolates. I ate half a box!!

<------oink oink...oink oink!!

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
those size small granny panties i got from my mother for x mas.....yeah well....after all this food my large ass will not be fitting into those...

oink oink over here too!!

windowlicker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PolishPrincess
my mom goes ALL OUT....but since she has been sick this year, we said "nothing major" just a quiet dinner.
We did the whole traditional thing last night, and today was nice and laid back...but the food and whole look of the table was great. She is one talented women in the kitchen.

p.s: did u get a new email addy? why dont i see u on msn?
did u block me:eek:
shit i forgot to tell you!

yeah I changed my email address (I see you on my list right now)

my name is 'how much more bullshit can I take?'

sorry about that

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
Turkey, Mash and Green beans, complimented with cheap champagne and followed by Rum pudding, then followed by not so cheap Ice-wine.

gotta love Christmas.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
ew. i am not disgustingly full today, but i have been in a state of "full-ness" more or less since i got home. this is what happens when you go home and there is actually good food in the fridge! tomorrow is going to be bad cos we're doing the turkey thing then. i will dance it all off at sander though :rolleyes: