• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

So Who Actually Posts Outside This Room?

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
just curious,i usually only see a handful of you posting in the other rooms.why is that,do you not have opinons on music,politics etc.?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

squirrely

TRIBE Member
yes, the reason i don't post outside of the general forum is because i have NO opinions beyond the ones expressed here.

:|

Funzo

TRIBE Member
I'm not up-to-date enough with what's going on in and around tronto and that's mostly what all the music room talk is.

"I heard so and so might be coming to Toronto, is that true?"

Me "I don't know"

Thusly I just read and learn

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by squirrely
yes, the reason i don't post outside of the general forum is because i have NO opinions beyond the ones expressed here.

:|

er
ditto

(i don't have enough opinions even to write my own reply)

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OhNo!
just an honest question,not to be rude,sorry if it came across like that.

it's actually i REALLY good question...I KNOW there's peeps on here who DO have opinions about music etc but for some reason I don't ever see their posts in the rooms....it kinda confuses me...I know of course time is an issue

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
I like techno. I often read threads in the techno room for reccomendations. I don't post becuase a) I don't have enough technical and specific knowledge to be able to contribute to the conversations and b) the techno room is a big well of bitchery and pettiness that I don't need to be dragged down into thank you very much.

I don't often post in Politics (though I should) because a) all the threads begin with big articles that I don't have the uninterrupted time to read fully before commenting on b) everytime I click it open I get a mental flash of that "Arguing on the internet is like..." thing.

I'm here for shits and giggles. there's some giggles and a lot of shit in general forum.

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
it's not rude to ask why people don't post in other rooms - the part that had people responding as they did is the "don't you have any opinions" part.

still, no worries. many people on this message board thrive on the comebacks and snide remarks they get to make in response to a question like that.

okay, i did it too this time. :)

quantumize

TRIBE Member
i will ocassionally post in other forums but for the most part i stay in the general forum because it is here where i am loved by all my fans

jus me

TRIBE Member
I post here, in the techno forum (mostly) and sometimes in the house, jungle and hip hop forums.

I can't keep up with all genres~! But those are my faves.

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lysistrata
I like techno. I often read threads in the techno room for reccomendations. I don't post becuase a) I don't have enough technical and specific knowledge to be able to contribute to the conversations and b) the techno room is a big well of bitchery and pettiness that I don't need to be dragged down into thank you very much.

I don't often post in Politics (though I should) because a) all the threads begin with big articles that I don't have the uninterrupted time to read fully before commenting on b) everytime I click it open I get a mental flash of that "Arguing on the internet is like..." thing.

I'm here for shits and giggles. there's some giggles and a lot of shit in general forum.

this is pretty much me too, with all the rooms.

i post in other forums occasionally when i have something to say, or a question to ask or whatever. of course, it's always nice when you do that and someone feels the need to point out that you've ventured out of the general forum. ;)

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Politics forum mostly, this room secondarily, jungle room, producers room, and I stay out of the buy& sell because people think I'm a nazi in there for pointing out the rules.

zoo

TRIBE Member
but wait .. weren't you appointed buy'n'sell nazi?

i can't think of any other explanation as to why you would terrarize all the poor, poor sellers that don't post prices!!

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
well, since the jungle community on this board is small, that room is not active enough to spend a whole day in..
I also enjoy the politics forum.. i read everything but usually don't have much content to offer.