• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

so when do you ... (con't in the text of the thread)

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
stop saying merry christmas!!!???

:D ... just joking, but i found myself saying it a few times today to people i hadn't seen yet over the holidays...merry boxing day!!! (even though it's almost over)..

jc

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
I told the girl in the cubicle next to me that I was offended when she said,"Bless you" when I sneezed. I told her that in my religion it is proper to say,"Fuck you!" when someone sneezes; it's quite funny when someone is walking by as I sneeze, and she loudly exclaims,"Fuck you!"

Funzo

TRIBE Member
When my great uncle was still around, he would get drunk and still wish me a "Happy New Years" well into February.
I love drunk old people, funny as hell!
As for "merry Christmas" it's time to stop. I only said it Christmas day and that was it.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd
I told the girl in the cubicle next to me that I was offended when she said,"Bless you" when I sneezed. I told her that in my religion it is proper to say,"Fuck you!" when someone sneezes; it's quite funny when someone is walking by as I sneeze, and she loudly exclaims,"Fuck you!"
You're soooooooooooooooooooooo good looking.

Aleks

TRIBE Member
hahah...i heard the Merry Christmas schpiel wayyyy too many times last night.

for fucks sakes its boxing day.