• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

So What's Next?

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
there hasn't been a new, large scale musical movement since drum and bass. raves are toast, and seeing DJs at clubs is wearing thin at an alarming rate... there IS an explosion of new music happening right now, but it is so disparate and diverse that it can't really be considered as a unified movement.

is there anything that can we say about it?

where is music going from here in your opinion?

what are YOU waiting for?

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Do we have to go through this again?

I'd post but I'm too busy watching this fucked up movie called Requiem for a Dream. Has anyone ever watched this?

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
obviously you're not with it anymore.... you can't anticipate these things... you have to be there "LIVING" them... and then ridicule everyone else who discovers it ten minutes after you for being a poser. thats what the internet taught me!

and its booty... its back. trust me. its back!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deep

TRIBE Member
Who cares about a unified movement. Creativity is by definition tangential and fragmented.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Movements only effect a certain population or target market.

Yeah, prog and trance were all huge but I knew about 100 people into electronic music who never got into it.

I think the next big thing is not caring what the next big thing is.

Last edited:
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Well, to be honest, country is really hot right now. Especially indie alt country.

But again, with the musicheads. Not with the general population.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders