• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

So what are good combinations to have other than coffee.?

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
00016photo.jpg

752800b.jpg

I just had the following combination and it sort gave me a bit of boost. I had it right after I ate..mind you I didn't eat too much and then I had these two things right up there. A vitamin and a vegatable juice. It worked really well for me!

so that has got me thinking.

what do you guys consume other than cofee and tea that give you a good boost?

post them here.

I know you guys have talked about all sorts of supplements before that help you focus or give you a bit of energy. I would like some suggestions because I have never tried anything outside these two things posted above and coffee...and I don't really want to become a coffee addict. I mean, I like it but I don't want to depend on it all the time.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by R4V4G3D_SKU11S
This thread makes no sense.

What is being combined with coffee to make a good combination?

sugar??

it adds to the whole upper stimulation doesn't it?

You can also put chocolate into coffee...but then it isn't really coffee anymore.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Okay then if you want me I will re-state the question:

What are good supplements or natural foods to have in combination or by themselves to substitute a possible overconsumption of coffee and sugar .

obviously you knew what I meant.

Poot

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Syntax Error
ephedrine. 100mg a day should do you fine.

'kay - in all seriousness - is there ANYone who still sell ephedrine? Not in the thermogenic combo w/caffeine & aspirin, but just on its own as 25 mg tabs?

anyone?

anyone?

Poot

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chipotle
I read here that they are banning it.

Yeah, the FDA was banning it... but I didn't know about Canada...

also, I thought maybe they were just banning the thermogenic combos w/caffeine in them...

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Jessica P
Yeah, the FDA was banning it... but I didn't know about Canada...

also, I thought maybe they were just banning the thermogenic combos w/caffeine in them...

I don't know that much detail because I have never used ephedrine before. I sort of know what it is and the effects that it has and that some healhfood stores used to carry it.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by zoo
i hear crystal methamphetamine can really pick you up in the morning

surely.

Not only in the morning but it can keep you going for years and years...every morning..until your nervous system is fucked.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by mingster
gooooooooooood.

Really?

Describe.

Usually I get mellow on weed and then start analyzing things that I normally wouldn't into detail. Well, movies obviously. So how does it combine with coffe??

that would be interesting...or at least it seems.