• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

So... uh... it was Deko-ze's birthday last night

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEKO-ZE!!!!!!!!!

Footwork was packed to the tits and there was still a line outside when we left at 3:30!! :eek:

Deko-ze brings in the weirdest fucking crowd on Earth. it's WICKED! Only you, baby, only you:
from shirtless muscle boys (put your shirt back on!! ew!) to crazy we'resofucked party kids through all the hoochies and ginos until you got to me and my boys... WEEEEEEEE!

variety is the spice of life, y'all - and Deko-ze was cookin up some mighty fine beats. i only meant to stay for a little while... oops. ;)

hope the cake was good...

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
groovespinna said:
damn, wanted to catch this.
and FYI, that line is there every friday all night.
tis the good night.
a huge line-up does not a good night make.
it does make for a crazy party though.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Gravid

TRIBE Member
What a great birthday party Dekoze! I agree, the crowd was quite a cross section of TO partiers.
Dekoze satisfied the crowd as he always does and Addy had a nice finish to the night as well.
The staff were very friendly, especially the bartender who was more messed than anyone in the entire crowd and couldn't make the proper change all night, but it probably evened out in the end. One small point about the door, it was advertised as $10 before midnight and $20 after, but when we got in at 11, it was $15 ??? I don't ahve a problem paying $15 for an evening so fun, but try and do what you say Footwork.

I had a great time with my entire crew and all the freindly people I met throughout, but guys, I don't care how big (or skinny) you are, keep your shirts on, it was not hot and it is not a beach.

Happy Birthday Dekoze!

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
It was also Jenn's Bday.. and my friend Pascale's :)

Awesome night. Great crowd. We were smart and got there early to avoid the inevitable line up at the door (Were warned ahead of time to get there early in case they had to shut down the guestlist.. All of them were full!!).

I've never been to Footwork and was pretty doubtful at first, but I have to admit it was a lot of fun. I think the smaller venue made it a little cozier.. Although, guys..not too cozy.. The number of times I was grabbed? Ssseeeshh.. Just because a girl smiles at you as she walks by, does not mean she wants your..ahem..attention. Respect.

Also, I don't think I've ever met such nice doormen!! They were awesome! A little confusion at first about guestlist and reduced, but they cleared it all up and.. :eek: APOLOGIZED for the inconvenience.. Thank You Guys!! I was very impressed..

Deko-ze ROCKED!! Wade, gorgeous as always :p ADDY was great!
What else can be said :D
Except, Thanks for letting us help you celebrate you birthdays
Jenn & Deko-ze.. It was FUN!

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
one of the bouncers is a hottie and a sweetie!! I have a crush!:p
BOOOOOO To fleaflo BOOOOOOO!!!
and thanks to the guy I harassed for like an hour to get my purse back that I dropped behind the tables, think his name was mike.
and thanks to the BIG guy i met that kept picking me up when I would jump on him!!!

Tekno-Bot

TRIBE Promoter
Dirty Girl said:
one of the bouncers is a hottie and a sweetie!! I have a crush!:p
BOOOOOO To fleaflo BOOOOOOO!!!
and thanks to the guy I harassed for like an hour to get my purse back that I dropped behind the tables, think his name was mike.
and thanks to the BIG guy i met that kept picking me up when I would jump on him!!!

^^^^ :eek: Damn this girl is dirty. ;)

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
no the dirty part of the evening was when I upchucked in the bathroom after doing G (I happen to like G so screw you guys, although i have been extra horny since then, I think it was cause of that)!! :p and then I couldnt dance anymore :(

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Dirty Girl said:
no the dirty part of the evening was when I upchucked in the bathroom after doing G (I happen to like G so screw you guys, although i have been extra horny since then, I think it was cause of that)!! :p and then I couldnt dance anymore :(
That was you?? :p

Tekno-Bot

TRIBE Promoter
Dirty Girl said:

Damn, U had to ruin my attraction for you. :( NEXT!!:p

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
blah blah blah you guys talk alot, but there i am running around drunk, g-ed out and horny enough to fuck a lamp post, but im still going home all alone without throbbing cock between my legs!!