• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

So Throwed Thursdays at FW

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
my head hurts a little this morning.
i went out to celebrate the getting of my job with my best girl - who is ALWAYS working and i never get to see her, so i was sosuperstoked that she wasn't doing anything last night.

i was curious to see this new hiphop thing they're doing at Footwork on Thursdays - so we headed over there, despite the rain... the place was pretty empty, but whatever, it was raining.

this morning i was reminded of why i don't drink, ow - my head. fuck.

anyway, all of this to say that the music was actually pretty decent - i love hiphop but not just any hiphop - and the selection played showed some discernment. I don't own very many hiphop albums because I'd rather spend my money on techno :O so it's nice to be able to go somewhere and pay someone else to own good hiphop albums.

i guess i'm just glad it wasn't top40 hiphop and i not once felt the need to vomit on my shoes. we had a really good time. we didn't get all krunked out on the dancefloor or anything, but there's always next thursday... i mean shit: $5 cover, cheap drinks, and some badass bass lines? i'm down with that.

good hiphop+a few cocktails+Footwork = a really decent chilled out Thursday
shuper shweet.
boo work now. :(

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands