• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

So pretty, but so, so stupid....

crazedcanuck

TRIBE Member
So I went out the other night on a blind date, things went well, blah, blah, and we exchanged MSN addresses.

Since I moved up north, the pickings have been slim.. but this girl is a successfull lawyer.. I feel like I'm in good shape. Thought she was a great conversationalist too.. until this...

Crazed Canuck - Sleeker than Beeker says:
Politics.. Conservative, eh?

E - says:
my dog spilt my tea my dad bought me hahaha stupid thing

E - says:
yeah I am not into the whole gay and lesbian thing...sorry

? I didn't think you were bi...

E - says:
marriage thing..it's a union and not a marriage LOL

E - says:
hahaha yeah straighter than anyone could be lol

From which standpoint.. a legal or social one?

E - says:
haha how bout both, they're disgusting LOL

Whaaaa?

Dammit, she's so hot, but dumb like yokel. :(

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
helmet polishing...and if you get arrested, she's there to not only bail you out, but ^ ^ .

Hypnotic

TRIBE Member
crazedcanuck said:
So I went out the other night on a blind date, things went well, blah, blah, and we exchanged MSN addresses.

At least she knows how to use a computer....

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
"it's a union not a marriage LOL"???

even if you weren't to dump her (or fuck her in the ass, whatever) for being a homophobe, you should defintiely do it for misuse of LOL.

nihilist

TRIBE Member
Lysistrata said:
"it's a union not a marriage LOL"???

even if you weren't to dump her (or fuck her in the ass, whatever) for being a homophobe, you should defintiely do it for misuse of LOL.

i definitely agree on that point. it's a shame really ... a lawyer that uses 'internet speak' in such a lackadaisical manner. now, let's see what other ways we can incorrectly incorporate LOL:

1. "so i have to go to the bank to fill out some forms LOL"
2. "i think i feel sick LOL"
3. "what time is it? LOL"

... i could actually use crass examples, but i'll refrain .. it's the morning and the coffee hasn't completely kicked in yet ... :)

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
nihilist said:
i definitely agree on that point. it's a shame really ... a lawyer that uses 'internet speak' in such a lackadaisical manner. now, let's see what other ways we can incorrectly incorporate LOL:

1. "so i have to go to the bank to fill out some forms LOL"
2. "i think i feel sick LOL"
3. "what time is it? LOL"

... i could actually use crass examples, but i'll refrain .. it's the morning and the coffee hasn't completely kicked in yet ... :)

oince i finish my coffee i'll have a bowel movement LOL.

i'm not a homophobe, i even have gay friends LOL.

anyay, this chick is a lawyer? like elle woods type lawyer, i guess? thabnk GOD so many cases in the system hinge entirely on hair care. (rob this isn't even about you anymore, it's about how much i hate legally blond.)

nihilist

TRIBE Member
Lysistrata said:
oince i finish my coffee i'll have a bowel movement LOL.

i'm not a homophobe, i even have gay friends LOL.

anyay, this chick is a lawyer? like elle woods type lawyer, i guess? thabnk GOD so many cases in the system hinge entirely on hair care. (rob this isn't even about you anymore, it's about how much i hate legally blond.)

good point. bowel movements after a strong black coffee. STRONG. BLACK. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

or as i like to replace bowel movements with the term - 'trotskys' *lol*

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
I'll add another vote for a assfucking but as a side note, be sure to mention just before you're about to cum "You know, this is how the gays do it."