• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

So my girlfriend and I...

Woody

TRIBE Member
Bought a house lastnight!! It's conditional on the home inspection, but I think it will go through without a problem. It's funny cause it's a house that we had tried to get before but lost out on, and the people who did get it had their financing fall through so we went back in and scooped it up!!

yay for us!!

quantumize

TRIBE Member
houses are cool, but you should have bought a formula one race car. you have to think about he future and not be so impulsive.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Woody

TRIBE Member
Thank you to all :)

The house is on Gerrard just east of woodbine. 3 Bedroom, it had been entirely gutted and reno'd so everything is new, and it has a basement apt so rental income will greatly help ;)

As for anal sex..... ;)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Will be in a 3bdrm in that neighbourhood soon - looks like it is a neighbourhood that alot of younger people are buying into these days.

SJN

TRIBE Member
Congrats!!

I just bought a house a little west of there (Gerrard & Coxwell area). Nice to see more (positive) turnover.