• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

so my friend's exbf of 4 yrs. just won the lottery...........

Rosey

TRIBE Member
hahahaha it's like that ad.
how long ago did they break up?

if he wanted to be mean he could fuck someone really hot, tape it and send it to her to show off his new everythings :D

under18

TRIBE Member
no offence girl but WHO CARES?
The kind of man who gets his money by lotery is not the kind of man i'd wanna be with...
I think she would realize that when into the relationship

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
well they were together all thru highskool! they had an on-going thing after they broke up too. they probably finished everything last year. it was a good move for her. now im not thinking so! :eek:

*jen*

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by under18
The kind of man who gets his money by lotery is not the kind of man i'd wanna be with...
obviously its no biggy for money. and she deserves WAY WAY better. but still..........how annoying is that! :D

*jen*

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
it's just funny. the money shouldn't matter at all, but as spectators we still get to say 5uXor5 and whon-whon, which pretty much makes my day.

whon-whon

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Rosey

TRIBE Member
okay, uh....winning the lottery doesn't make him a bad person, necessarily.

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
when they were together, i was with them on a regular basis. dude may have even bought me a car!!!!!!!!! haha....and i was supposed to win the lottery dammit! i knew i should have played. :D how many ppl. win 2 million dollars in hamilton?!!

*jen*

labRat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mr tall
it's just funny. the money shouldn't matter at all, but as spectators we still get to say 5uXor5 and whon-whon, which pretty much makes my day.

whon-whon
are you still upset at the fact that there isn't a Janitor's Day for you?

5uXor5 for ERVERY1!!!

Loopster

TRIBE Member
Just more proof that the good guy does not always finish first & that yes, sometimes life is just not fair. Fun, interesting & full of adventure .... yes. But fair, absolutely NOT!

I'm with Sneward; the only thing left is to ridicule his manhood.
:p

swenard

TRIBE Member

But, you could take half and leave him!

Silverback

TRIBE Member
That makes no sense. You would not go out with someone (or worse, breakup with someone) simply because (by fluke chance) they won the lottery?

smile

TRIBE Member
yeah RIGHT.

you're joking, right? use him for the $$$$ then split!

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by *labRat*

are you still upset at the fact that there isn't a Janitor's Day for you?

5uXor5 for ERVERY1!!!
Yes, and don't get me started on Goatse day