• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

So long coach Quinn...

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
Pat Quinn is a great coach.

But like Jaques in Ottawa, his time has come and the Leafs need a fresh start. I'm glad he got to finish the season and wish him success in the future.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
Quinn must be laughing.... MLSE still has to pay out the final year of his contract and he's free to be hired by another club (which he will be) and earn a salary there.

Resolver

TRIBE Member
Beer babe said:
ah well....i suppose it was about time eh? wonder who the contenders are for replacing him?

Paul Maurice, head coach of the Marlies hopefully.

Ted Nolan? Why the fuck not??

D1Willow

TRIBE Member
Yes, the Leafs will have to pay a $1.5 million buyout of his contract. I wish I were in line for that much compensation when I couldn't do my job properly.
Paul Muarice ( the Marlies coach) has coached a team to the Stanley cup and is the front runner for the job. When he was hired (by Quinn) he was ment to be Quinn's eventual replacment. Anyone but Marc Crawford.

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
Quinn really wanted to stay. That much is certain. It seems like quite the power struggle went on behind the scenes.

Maurice is the favourite for sure. JFJ favours him.

I'd love to see Nolan, but don't hold your breath. And Sutter? Laughable.

acheron

TRIBE Member
I 'tink maybe we get Coach Mercier to come in an' save da day, no?

coach-mercier.jpg

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
I don't think this is going to solve much.

we need players who show up, each and every game.

that may have something to do with new leadership, but I think it has more to do with people who suck less.