• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

So last night while chatting to the toilet paper I realized i had found a new drug

swilly

TRIBE Member
So last night after i finished throwing up i sat there on the toilet chatting to my new friend. I told him that i didint know if i was going to be able to handle this. He said to me dont worry you just need to finis dh up here and go dance some more. I said thanks and then realized i was chatting to the toliet paper in the bathroom. It was at this point that i had not bought pills or shrooms or whatever this was something new.

I dont know what it is or what its name is but fucking HELL!!!!!!!!!!!
Imagine the rushiness of pills combined with high powerered peyote and you have this drug. You can buy it here legally in japan and fucking hell is all i can say. i have done shrooms and pills at the same time but there is no comparison.

best part about the whole thing is that it is legal.

moving back to japan ASAP.

swilly san

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
swilly said:
So last night after i finished throwing up i sat there on the toilet chatting to my new friend. I told him that i didint know if i was going to be able to handle this. He said to me dont worry you just need to finis dh up here and go dance some more. I said thanks and then realized i was chatting to the toliet paper in the bathroom. It was at this point that i had not bought pills or shrooms or whatever this was something new.

Imagine the rushiness of pills combined with high powerered peyote and you have this drug. You can buy it here legally in japan and fucking hell is all i can say. i have done shrooms and pills at the same time but there is no comparison.

swilly san
is your friend the roll of toilet paper?
that's my friend right now.
he's hot too.

Blue Meanies

TRIBE Member
swilly said:

swilly san

WHAT IS IT CALLED????:confused: I LIVE IN ASIA ... maybe we can get it here also?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

L'ilMisSunshine

TRIBE Member
swilly said:

swilly san

Crazy shit. Maybe some other asia tribers can supply the name here.

And move back to Canada for christ's sakes!

(sorry i missed you on msn earlier ... catch you soon).

swilly

TRIBE Member
L'ilMisSunshine said:
Crazy shit. Maybe some other asia tribers can supply the name here.

And move back to Canada for christ's sakes!

(sorry i missed you on msn earlier ... catch you soon).
no worries. me and the yoja chingu are no more but such is life. I realized last night that although there is much pain in life there is also much happiness.

I also realized that you can see the emtions of someone when they are dancing. It comes like waves at you. If they are happy usually they come in line waves but if they are sad more like a circle wave.

Hmmm i think i am still a bit out of it.

swilly san

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
swilly said:
I also realized that you can see the emtions of someone when they are dancing. It comes like waves at you. If they are happy usually they come in line waves but if they are sad more like a circle wave.

ahahahha

You think? ;)

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
swilly said:
no worries. me and the yoja chingu are no more but such is life. I realized last night that although there is much pain in life there is also much happiness.

swilly san
golden san.

annec

TRIBE Member
Your friend the roll of toilet paper can also be used to wipe your nose if you start sniffling, and your eyes, if you start crying, but what's gonna happen after he's all gone?

Oh wait, maybe he's a double roll.

kaniz

TRIBE Member
Japan has all sorts of crazy stuff you can buy from 'smartshops'.

Think you can still get all the 2Cs there, then stuff like 5-ho-DIPT/MIPT, 5-meo-DMT, AMT, pretty much every chem worth doing listed in PiHKAL and TiHKAL you can buy over there :p

I'm so jealous.

Apparently either DiPT or MIPT is very similar to mushrooms, almost like 'mushrooms for the next generation' kinda thing.

^-- Research chemical vendor in Tokyo

Last edited:
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
kaniz said:
Japan has all sorts of crazy stuff you can buy from 'smartshops'.

Think you can still get all the 2Cs there, then stuff like 5-ho-DIPT/MIPT, 5-meo-DMT, AMT, pretty much every chem worth doing listed in PiHKAL and TiHKAL you can buy over there :p

I'm so jealous.

Apparently either DiPT or MIPT is very similar to mushrooms, almost like 'mushrooms for the next generation' kinda thing.

^-- Research chemical vendor in Tokyo
just looked up 5-meo-dmt (hey, i was bored and somehwat interested) and came across a link describing someone's perceptions of the drug experience at different doses. the reviews/experiences are interesting to say the least. lol

http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/tihkal/tihkal38.shtml

an excerpt to pique your interest...

(with 25 mg, smoked) "I placed 25 mg of 5-methoxy-DMT in a stainless steel one-quarter teaspoon and vaporized it over a cigarette lighter collecting the smoke in an upside-down funnel. All smoke was inhaled; the taste was mild -- none of the plastic taste of DMT. About 10 seconds or so after inhaling the last of the smoke, it began with a fast-rising sense of excitement and wonder, with an undertone of "Now you've done it," but dominated by a sense of, "WOW, This Is IT!" There was a tremendous sense of speed and acceleration In perhaps 10 more seconds these feelings built to an intensity I had never experienced before...."

(with 30 mg, smoking) "I placed approx. 30 mg of 5-MeO into a pipe, and smoked it, in one toke, without a second thought. An instant later, I was crawled up on my bed (in the fetal position) with my eyes closed, squirming around, screaming (in my head) 'Fuck! You killed yourself!' I repeated this several times, very fearful of death. I didn't see anything, while my eyes were shut, except for a bright white light, that which you see after staring at a bright light...

:eek:

d

Last edited:

kaniz

TRIBE Member
Yeah, I've read up alot of the things in pihkal/tihkal, and alot of stuff on erowid. Even though I've only done LSD/Mush, I've read up loads on other stuff.

I'd love to try smoked DMT one day -- just cant seem to find anyone who sells it, and I'm to lazy to make my own.

why not

TRIBE Member
kaniz said:
I'd love to try smoked DMT one day -- just cant seem to find anyone who sells it, and I'm to lazy to make my own.

obscure as fuck, but i do know a dealer who's ended up with some a few times.
never done it myself

ever smoked salvia?

kaniz

TRIBE Member
done salvia once, I didnt get a 'break through', but did enjoy it. Went through the better part of a gram of 10x extract over the span of a few hours, never quite breaking through, but managed to maintain a very enjoyable/trippy buzz. Curious to try it again, just a matter of feeling like spending the $$$ on it.

why not

TRIBE Member
kaniz said:
done salvia once, I didnt get a 'break through', but did enjoy it. Went through the better part of a gram of 10x extract over the span of a few hours, never quite breaking through, but managed to maintain a very enjoyable/trippy buzz. Curious to try it again, just a matter of feeling like spending the $$$ on it.

the trick is smoking as much as you can in about 30 seconds.
different people seem to have wildly different thresholds though.

SweatyNuts

TRIBE Member
^^^ agreed. my suggestion: a big bowl in a bong. to get the full effect, take a nice big hit, hold for 10 secs, exhale, then hit it again with your very next inhale. then lay down, and don't fight it. the few times i've tried it, i smoked a 15x extract. the baggy said "not for human consumption", but i assume that was just to cover their asses.

once you've tried it, you'll see why it's legal. not something you'll want to try again for a while. or that generally seems to be the opinion of the people i've smoked it with.

i think the major appeal is that no matter what happens while you're in it, you know it'll be over in about 3 mins. comforting when things weird.

kaniz

TRIBE Member
Just read on another forum that Japan is passing some new laws which will make most, if not all of those illegal soon.

Whats the legal status of 2CI/2CE/2CT7/5-meo-DMT in Canada anyways? Seems to still be floating around.