1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

So is anyone joining me ?

Discussion in 'Techno Room' started by djUnabomber, Aug 29, 2003.

1. djUnabomber

djUnabomber TRIBE Promoter

for some electro/techno/ebm madness this saturday ?

Bokchoy will be full of it if you know....

2. tEkKiD

tEkKiD TRIBE Promoter

want to...and to see my boy LT's set but duty calls @ System Soundbar... hope your night goes well Christian :)

ez,

sd/

3. erk

erk TRIBE Member

Wedding night, no not mine. Would like to head out. We'll se if I can make it all dressed up in shiny shoes.

4. Skipper

Skipper TRIBE Member

Got your email. I believe I am spinning at a house party at that time....but will stop by if I can, if only to pick through your record bag. :D

5. tEkKiD

tEkKiD TRIBE Promoter

why at a club??

girl you can run through my crates n crates of stuff if so desired.... downfall. you play on the show. 1 take live realm.

,lets do dis SARAH!!!

sd:)

6. BigBadBaldy

BigBadBaldy TRIBE Member

This is tonight, right? Is there any info up here on TRIBE or somewhere you could link to for me? I was looking but couldn't find anything. It's Adam X, L-Train... what time? @ bokchoy, right? I'll pop in on my way home from work.

EDIT: Never mind, I just found the email in my deleted folder.

Are there set times decided? I really want to catch L-Train. I'm definitely there. Hope bokchoy has cheap beer. :)

Last edited: Aug 30, 2003
  7. Buddy Holly

Buddy Holly TRIBE Member

^^^^ Hey Chris....Im playing from 11-12am. Hope to see you there. I'll have a bunch of my new cd's to give out so I'll save you one.
    Later,
    L-T

8. d.code

d.code TRIBE Member

Hey Doug- Ill be out front of system handing out fliers to people- getting attidute and possibly getting punched for it (like last night by this giant beefcake). So come on out at some point and say hi you bitch! Im there from 1 to 4:30

Ill be joining you christian for mutha fucking SLOBODAN! OH MAN! SLOBODAN!

9. BigBadBaldy

BigBadBaldy TRIBE Member

Ugh, just got home and I feel like I'm going to vomit. Sorry L-T, won't be making it out. :(