• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

So I'm taking my nephew to Monster Jam...

tablist

TRIBE Member
I'm taking my 3 year old nephew for the weekend, and we're going to hit up Monster Jam at the Skydome, but I need some other fun things for him to do while he's here.... Anyone got any suggestions?

This is him...

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
check the papers and shit, there are probably lots of kids type events going on you can do together max!!
Ice skating at habourfront or something??
can 3 yr olds skate ?

tablist

TRIBE Member
I'm not sure if he can skate, but I certainly can't, so maybe he'd have fun watching his uncle slam all over the place!

Dude, I've been doing the Sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY chant since I heard about it! Too bad we're going to the Saturday show.

Maybe if there's more snow I'll take him tobogganing at Christie pits or something. I don't get to take him that often, so I wanna make sure that it's a blast for him. Maybe the science center or something.

It's much better in the summer..... At least we could go skateboarding.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
I started a thread on this yesterday

I'm gonna be there with AdamAnt and our friend Emil.

we're going on saturday tho'

ITSGONNABESOMUCHFUN

~lalie~

tablist

TRIBE Member
Ooooohhhhh! The ROM sounds like it'd be fun! Maybe the Zoo could be good as well.

Cool! Thanks! Keep 'em coming!:)

Max

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

HMHA

TRIBE Member
what? the science center ghetto? that place is a blast! i've got many fond memories from my youth in there, and i'm not taking about the citrus parties...

kmac

TRIBE Member
GRAVEDIGGER!

I'll save my money this year and just watch the crowd as they leave Skydome, since that's the most interesting part to me. Fuckin' giver.

HMHA

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by basic
Youth being how long ago?

Have you been lately?
ummm yeah, its been a while, but i do check out the cinesphere every now and then... they also had an interesting amateur astrology thing going on in the parking lot when mars really close to the earth this past fall.

so you're saying i shouldn't try to make a day out of it anytime soon..?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Stan

TRIBE Member
Take him to see a movie at the Paramount and then hit up the Playdium up the street. That should easily account for about four to six hours. Alternatively, there's always the CN Tower and the Hockey Hall of Fame.

Stan

TRIBE Member
If the Playdium is too expensive, you can just rent a Gamecube or Xbox for the weekend and play that. There's also LaserTag. And if you get desperate, strip joints and hookers are always a good time. :D

sk8

TRIBE Member
Science Centre!!! FOR SURE!!!

they have a new hall for kids under 8.

http://www.ontariosciencecentre.ca/

zoo in the winter with a little guy is tough - it's a long walk and through snow and you can't use the little carts really... otherwise i'd say zoo.

rom is also good, but he's a little young for most of the exhibits going on there now...

science centre is really fun and has tons of interactive stuff.

sk8

TRIBE Member
science centre also has an IMAX theatre. they are usually under an hour so you won't have restless problems.

he's 3 guys. that's a little young for some of these things.....

Stan

TRIBE Member
Oh wait, I missed the part about him being 3 years old.

In that case, forget the laser tag and go straight to the hookers.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

tablist

TRIBE Member
Awesome! Thanks for all the imput! I think we'll hit the science center on Sunday since monster jam is Saturday.

I can't wait to get him up here! This is gonna be so fun!

Be warned: Tribe will be flooded with pictures of Xavier on Sunday night!:)