• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

So i'm on acid and...

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
i see 2 punks walking down my street causing shit.
throwing garbage bags onto cars...tearing apart flower beds.
and im on the phone with SOULSTER.
so i follow said punks...they then proceed to hurl a small rock thru the front windshield of a minivan...
" soulster...gotta go..."...click.:cool:
i call 911.
still following said punks...giving 911 lady coordinates.
shit...they see me.:confused:
now theyre walking towards me, all thugish.
50 feet apart...911 lady tells me to back away.
lights come from behind me...i turn...
metros finest.:D
remember now....im on acid.:O

needless to say , the past hour has been very surreal.

ps...dont fuck around in my neighbourhood.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

randyval

TRIBE Member
doggystyle.gif

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
ummm...ya...
i guess we'll just have to wait for Soulsters verification on this.
youre just all jealous cuz you werent in on my superhero action.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
kinda got intense with the whole ' statement ' thing to the cops...
other than that, it was a really fun stealthy kinda jaunt.

soulbrother 10

TRIBE Member
I haven't done acid for 5 or 6 years. Before that over the years, I dropped hundreds of times and had some amazing experiences. Now I can't find anybody to do it with. And it's so intense and long-lasting and exhausting, you have to set aside a whole day for it (and maybe the next day to recover). The last time I went to the now defunct Meow Club on Lakeshore, and danced away the nite with Sasha spinning his magic. That was an awesome nite.

The Peej

TRIBE Member
soulbrother 10 said:
I haven't done acid for 5 or 6 years. Before that over the years, I dropped hundreds of times and had some amazing experiences. Now I can't find anybody to do it with. And it's so intense and long-lasting and exhausting, you have to set aside a whole day for it (and maybe the next day to recover). The last time I went to the now defunct Meow Club on Lakeshore, and danced away the nite with Sasha spinning his magic. That was an awesome nite.

I was there, it sucked. I should have taken acid I guess.

JK ;)

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
i can't imagine being on acid and not being 16 or 17.
also, when I was on acid, I don't remember realizing I was on acid enough to go talk about it casually such as this. it was more of a new crazy reality for 5 or 6 hours.

m0ff

TRIBE Member
Acid was the first drug I ever did. I was in grade 9...it made band class a whole heck of a lot more interesting.

Soulster

TRIBE Member
groovespinna said:
after some strolling down drug memory lane, I call bullshit on this thread.

just cuz you couldn't keep your shit together on acid doesn't mean other people can't.

ndrwrld, sorry i didn't answer my phone when you called back. i passed out from all the wine and weed. i'm glad you're okay, and i hope the trees didn't try to eat you after the cops left. ;)