1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

So Im finally doing it! BREAKS FOR SALE!!! Thousands of records! part 2

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by Hipsterave, May 6, 2010.

1. Hipsterave

Hipsterave TRIBE Promoter

So Im opening it up again as I still need some coin and theres way too many records left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone,
    Im getting married and need to save for the wedding so I have finally decided to go balls to the wall and sell off my records. I live in the yonge and finch area 2 minute walk from north york city centre subway station.

Please message me if you would like to come by and check out some records.
    Records will range from $5 to $15 with the odd rarity for more and most between $5 and $10. I will give great deals on volume buys (as you can ask anyone who came by when i sold a few records about 5 years ago) For those who know me I have been faithfully collecting breaks since the mid 90's and have lots of different styles. I probably have that record you have been looking for forever so if there's something you want in particular hit me up and we can arrange a time for you to check em out.

PM or email at hipsterave AT Hotmail.com

2. Claytonne

Claytonne TRIBE Member

My Brother and I checked his collection out. He's got stacks of good records!