• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

So I want to learn Chinese 中文

adorablehomeboy

TRIBE Promoter
My company reimburses for accredited university/college courses. I want to take one. Written and verbal. Any recommendations?

I've been using Pimsleur, it's ok. My accent makes them laugh over there.

Rocky

TRIBE Member
I have the Pimsluer lessons in mp3 format. They are pretty good if you keep using them.

I need to actually go to school to study, so I am going to start studying Chinese at a university here (in Taiwan) starting in December.

zoo

TRIBE Member
there's a cantonese pimsleur mp3 pack on mininova, i think it's complete

there's also a mandarin one but i think it's incomplete

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I really want to have a conversation with a non-Chinese person speaking Chinese. I've never done that before except for a Mormon who I told to eff off (in Chinese of course).

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
MoFo said:
I really want to have a conversation with a non-Chinese person speaking Chinese. I've never done that before except for a Mormon who I told to eff off (in Chinese of course).

lol

yeah speaking with someone else in spanish who is not is fun, like speaking with jesux in spanish is a trip and when LRP gets back from Honduras being able to talk with that slut in spanish is gunna be all kinds of awesome!