• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

so i nearly blew up my face just now

jebac

TRIBE Member
so i decide, hmm. 1pm, time for bacon. and seeing how we just got a new BBQ, i thought id make some bacon, fresh off the bbq. so i turn on the tank, wait 5 seconds, and turn the knobs to high, and push the button to light it. nothing happens. hmm, so i push it again, nothing. fiddle around a bit with the knobs, push again, nothing. so i leave the knobs on high and put the cover down, wait 15 seconds, open it. push it, nothing. then, i push it again, and BAM! a mini fucking explosion occurs! i ended up singing off quite a bit of my hair (around my forehead) not to mention my eyebrows and eye lashes.

fuuuuck

-jebac
 

finary

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by jebac
so i leave the knobs on high and put the cover down, wait 15 seconds,

-jebac
That was pretty dumb.... :p probably the worse thing you can do with natural gas is let it build up in a confined space before lighting! geeze

Glad you're okay though...

/f
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dirt Dawg

TRIBE Member
I did that once and the BBQ did a fucking flip and almost tore the lid right off... not to mention sounding like a fucking car bomb went off


these things need to happen at one point or another in life...juz like chicken pox... hope the hair grows back soon!
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

MoFo

TRIBE Member
LMAO.

Mikey, do you have yer webcam set up? I wanna see this new look you have.

And are you okay???? Cuz if you're not, I'm going to worry...
 

marcinm

TRIBE Member
i was actually opening my BBQ and hitting Ignition at the same time, this huuuge flame shot out and burned all the hair off my hand.. damn it stank!
 

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by marcinm
i was actually opening my BBQ and hitting Ignition at the same time, this huuuge flame shot out and burned all the hair off my hand.. damn it stank!
ya, but do you go downtown? that's the kicker.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
:confused:

I'm confused as to how the train of thought went from blowing up BBQs to eating at the between-the-legs buffet.

I'd ask for a chain of thought break down but I'm afraid of the answer.
 

swilly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by jebac
so i decide, hmm. 1pm, time for bacon. and seeing how we just got a new BBQ, i thought id make some bacon, fresh off the bbq. so i turn on the tank, wait 5 seconds, and turn the knobs to high, and push the button to light it. nothing happens. hmm, so i push it again, nothing. fiddle around a bit with the knobs, push again, nothing. so i leave the knobs on high and put the cover down, wait 15 seconds, open it. push it, nothing. then, i push it again, and BAM! a mini fucking explosion occurs! i ended up singing off quite a bit of my hair (around my forehead) not to mention my eyebrows and eye lashes.

fuuuuck

-jebac
hahahahhahahahaha

I have done that before i burned a good portion of my eyebrows off and my goatee was a total right off. I still have the pictures around here i should show you


However, learn your lesson and dont do it again OR next time get a friend to do it for you and then have a laff on him

swilly
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Top