• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

So i missed my flight and lost my love.

swilly

TRIBE Member
So this morning not so smart friend set his alarm for me but then his battery died. So i woke up this morning with 1 hour to get to the airport. Needless to say i missed it. Being back in japan has been such an intense  emotional experience for me. There is so much beauty  here and i really feel empty in korea. I really was in love with this place and i gave it all up for money. There is so much happiness here and beauty and being here and realizing what i gave up has been so difficult for me. I hope you all realize that when you love something or someone never let them go. Because when they are gone that is it and you will feel so empty. My life is now empty and it makes me sad to think about how rich and full my life once was.

:(

swilly

TRIBE Member
My life is now empty and it makes me sad to think about how rich and full my life once was.  I was so in love and now i have nothing. If i had just stayed here i could of been happy. I dont know why i left this place alll i know is that i am empty now. I think perhaps it is time to go back home to canada. My life in Asia with out japan does not feel like life. I dont know what it is.

There is so much pain in this world and so much beauty. Sadly, i am only seeing the painful part now because i once knew so much beauty.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JESuX

TRIBE Member
there will be other flights!

it's not the end of the world - you know what you want, so spend your energy making it happen.

:)

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
swilly said:
I hope you all realize that when you love something or someone never let them go. Because when they are gone that is it and you will feel so empty. .

:(
No what they say is "When you really love something/someone you let it go..."

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
so you do a bunch of drugs and then miss a plane and now you're crying about how your life sucks?
waaaaah. get a real problem and then come talk to me.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
Booty Bits said:
so you do a bunch of drugs and then miss a plane and now you're crying about how your life sucks?

bahaahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhaahhaahahahhahhahha

swilly

TRIBE Member
Booty Bits said:

No i came to japan to see my GF. Came here realized I had such an passion for this country remembered how great all the people are here and how beautiful this country is. Then broke up with my GF, found out i wont be able to come back here anytime soon because of hiring practices and then missed my flight.

I am happy at some level that i am still here but.....i now realize it is time to go home to canada.

L'ilMisSunshine

TRIBE Member
Booty Bits said:
whoa harsh. There's more to this than Swilly has explained. Including the fact that he and his girlfriend (now ex) are living in different countries and I think, given that I know you have done / are doing the same thing, that would be something you could have some sympathy about?

Or, maybe not.

Anyway, give yourself a few days Will, it just seems especially bad now as it is so fresh. Not to mention the aftermath of the unknown drug ;). Megumi may want to talk things through as much as you *and* you can always move back to Japan.

edit: or Canada!!

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
L'ilMisSunshine said:
whoa harsh. There's more to this than Swilly has explained.
I think the "more to this" that might have worn Liz out is the sheer volume of idiotic shit he has posted.

I don't want to speak for her though.

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
swilly said:
So this morning not so smart friend set his alarm for me but then his battery died. So i woke up this morning with 1 hour to get to the airport. Needless to say i missed it.
your life is just one big fiasco eh swilly?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories