• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

so i just got glasses......

Mrs. Pink

TRIBE Member
and i'm finding them really uncomfortable to wear, i mean they fit fine, i just feel like a complete dork wearing them. How long will this dorkyness last until i feel half human wearing these things?

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
I was prescribed glasses on monday....although i don't really need them.

I tried on a few at the optometrist's office, they were all horrible.

I know exactly what you're saying....I think I'll just not buy some...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Mrs. Pink
and i'm finding them really uncomfortable to wear, i mean they fit fine, i just feel like a complete dork wearing them. How long will this dorkyness last until i feel half human wearing these things?
Well Pink, Ive been wearing galsses for about 20 years and still feel like a dork.

Mrs. Pink

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: so i just got glasses......

Originally posted by JOSHB
Well Pink, Ive been wearing galsses for about 20 years and still feel like a dork.

fuck man, i just don't think i'm cut out for glasses.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
once you are tainted with the stigma of dork, there is no washing it off. you are forever unclean now.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
you probably got the wrong frames if you feel like such a dork in them.
there are good glasses for every face. can you still return them and get new ones?

Mrs. Pink

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: so i just got glasses......

Originally posted by Rude1_247
get contacts, knob.
ya, i guess so, but to be honest, i was hoping that wearing glasses would score me some ass......

:p

make me look smrt.

joey

TRIBE Member
it takes a while. i had to start wearing glasses about a year and a half ago...

it took a long time to get used to them. just feeling them on your face nevermind looking at yourself. now though i think i look weird with out them on. I hardly never have them off though because i like to see.

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I have nice glasses... its a chore to find "the" glasses.. but once you do they don't feel dorky.

Contacts are okay, but most ppl. still have a pair of glasses as well

Mrs. Pink

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Booty Bits
you probably got the wrong frames if you feel like such a dork in them.
there are good glasses for every face. can you still return them and get new ones?

the glasses are ok, i like the frames, i just feel dorky wearing glasses i guess, no matter how nice they may be.

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: so i just got glasses......

Originally posted by Mrs. Pink
ya, i guess so, but to be honest, i was hoping that wearing glasses would score me some ass......

:p

make me look smrt.
might not help with that but if you can track down a black turtleneck you're all set for gaining cred in the minimal scene.

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: so i just got glasses......

Originally posted by Rude1_247
might not help with that but if you can track down a black turtleneck you're all set for gaining cred in the minimal scene.

a monkey would also help.

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
I have put this off for so long, Im affraid if I get glasses, that I will no longer be the mongo though. :(

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders