• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

So I just got an iPad mini...

erika

TRIBE Member
Set it up ok, started to try to use it, it's upside down no matter how much I swipe in whatever direction and click the lock direction thingie on and off, and I can't get back to the basic desktop whether I power off and on or not.

AAARRRRGGGHHHH!

I just got it so I could borrow ebooks from the library and it's already taken up one more hour of my life than I wanted.

What am I doing wrong (outside of being left-handed :p)?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
No pics. My command bridge currently is a 30 inch monitor with an ergonomic keyboard, a custom modular PC containing 24 gig of DDR3 RAM, an older i7 930 @ 2.80Ghz, and a 1gig DDR3 video card. It sits in an large mid size tower (Antect p180). Power supply and tower are do for a refresh. Speakers by Creative. Headphones (wireless) by Sennheisser. I run either a linux distribution, or 64 Bit Win8, depending on the weather. Nothing too cray cray. My chair is an ergonomic special I got in high school after an accident which impacted my spine + surrounding tissues + ribs. I still have lingering effects, although am generally good to go.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders