• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

So I got fired today!!!

deveator

TRIBE Member
After hating my job for the last two years and following Lucinda's lead I am happy to announce that I am no longer an employee of GoodLife Fitness! Sorry I will no longer be able to hook anyone up. Wish me luck in my job search and please boycot GoodLife - they treat their employees like shit!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

MrMarcus

TRIBE Member
my brothers go to good life. I'm thinking of joining flex fitness up in richmond hill. any word on that one?

lucinda

TRIBE Member
I LOVE NOT WORKING!! Just got back from 2 weeks in Florida and heading to NYC next week. I could get used to this!

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
dang gawd dammit dave, what the hell did you do this time???!!!

I was wondeing why my payments went up this month...

Good luck with all your new endeavours. Maybe work at Holt Renfrew?

Big Harv

TRIBE Member
deveator said:
After hating my job for the last two years and following Lucinda's lead I am happy to announce that I am no longer an employee of GoodLife Fitness! Sorry I will no longer be able to hook anyone up. Wish me luck in my job search and please boycot GoodLife - they treat their employees like shit!
I wish I could be invisible and visit the woman's changeroom at Goodlife. Or like in adam sandler's movie click, put the world on pause and enter the woman's changeroom at goodlife.

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
SneakyPete said:
Anyone else work at a gym? I need a hook up!
Pete if you are serious you can take over my membership at Goodlife as I am giving it up BECAUSE ALL THEIR LOCATIONS SUCK BUTT.... also because I am moving and wont' be close to any Goodlife location.

My membership is around 20 bux per month and you can go to any of the regular Goodlife locations.