• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

So, how are you spending your tax refund?

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Well unexpectedly my Lawnmower went on me, talk about timing just 1 week after the clean air campaign. I decided now was the time to convert to gas as my electric mower sucked ass in tall grass and I like the freedom of having no cord, so sadly my tax refund went towards the purchase of the exciting new addition that will bring tonnes of joy to my home

so what are you spending your refund on, if the mower didn't go mine would have been coke and strippers for sure

Kyfe

m0ff

TRIBE Member
Putting some on the dreaded Visa. Saving the majority for first and last month's rent on a new apartment. New shoes, new headphones, and a pedicure. :D

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Boo

TRIBE Member
'spending' isn't the word, 'spent' would be more appropriate.

I had mine spent on visa before I got the money, but mostly went to pay off the bill. I did get a 20" LCD monitor and the rest was supposed to go to my 407 bill - but so much for good intentions, I still have an $800 bill.

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
kyfe said:

so what are you spending your refund on, if the mower didn't go mine would have been coke and strippers for sure

Kyfe

Dude, with a lawnmower like that, you could probably get all the coke and strippers you want!

WILL RENT DESIGNER LAWNMOWER FOR COKE/SEX.

anyways, when mine comes, it'll probably be just all about beer. (i'm only getting, like 50$ or something)

Skipper

TRIBE Member
2/3 on school stuff (course), the rest on a flight home, a couple of new spring clothes, and that's about it.

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
paid off some debt, and put the rest into my ing account to build up until the fall, at which time I'm going to italy!

I figure it's a place I ought to check out, art, fashion, food, history.....sounds great....

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
vacations, school, cars....how much do you people get back?

I'm only getting around $500-$600, so it will probably go towards a wedding gift, clothes (i haven't bought new clothes in close to a year) and bills.

Poot

TRIBE Member
Ideally it will be offsetting the cost of the news suits I (hope I) will have to pick up for the job I 2nd interviewed for this morning.

smokeyeyes

TRIBE Member
TaCk OnE? said:
paid off some debt, and put the rest into my ing account to build up until the fall, at which time I'm going to italy!

I figure it's a place I ought to check out, art, fashion, food, history.....sounds great....
september is a great month to visit Italy - the summer heat wave has generally ended and it's no longer a bajillion degrees with crazy humidity.

pm me if you're planning to hit Tuscany, especially Florence. That's my second home of eight years :)

kuba

TRIBE Member
not one person said to RSPs.

and I was gonna say whores and drugs but that's already taken.

Oh yah- I owe $3k to the CCRA.

Poot

TRIBE Member
kuba said:
not one person said to RSPs.

We will be putting our wedding cash gifts 100% to RSPs, and then drawing on that a couple years down the road under the first-time home-buyers plan towards our downpayment.

:)

Brandon

TRIBE Member
2/3rds went towards paying down my debt, one third is supposed to go towards a new computer if we don't spend it frivolously first.

Boo

TRIBE Member
smokeyeyes said:
september is a great month to visit Italy - the summer heat wave has generally ended and it's no longer a bajillion degrees with crazy humidity.

pm me if you're planning to hit Tuscany, especially Florence. That's my second home of eight years :)
totally, I was there in late september/early October and it was still 20 degrees in Tuscany and mid-20's in Rome. WOuldn't have wanted it any hotter and the crowds have declined significantly.