• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

So has anyone got a legal cannabis order yet? Happy with it?

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Of the four people I know personally that placed orders, 2 have received them. One ordered the bargain crap. That's how I know that the $8/g pricepoint is for GARBAGE. The other recieved a different strain than ordered and confirmed.

The other two? One of them had their order cancelled without notification - AFTER payment. The other doesn't know what's happening.

Top-shelf roll-out by a bunch of incompetent, turn-coat greed-heads.

praktik

TRIBE Member
Just put in with Lyte Resources who are making me officially medical - having bulging discs for 15 years is finally paying off!

Should get my package in next few days and then i'm off to get my first "medical batch" of CBD/SAtiva/Indica products!

Lyte basically exists to recruit patients and make them official for medical suppliers.

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
And of course, in typical fashion the OSC has shut down their phone lines.

I thought I would give it a try and hope for the best but after almost a week I have no clue if my order has been fulfilled and or will be delivered.

If anyone has a legit online source for medical weed, specifically CBC that can assist with anxiety and back issues, feel free to pm me. Much appreciated.

Way to go govt. Another fuck up to add to your long list.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
One of my friends just got an update on her order. 3 weeks, apparently, partially due to rotating Canada Post strikes. They have no plans to offer any of the other readily available options for delivery.

Also just saw a commercial that stated the 3 reasons for legalization.
1. The children
2. Public safety
3. Crush the black market

Nowhere in the commercial did it mention revenue. That's a fucking joke of the highest order.

Ain't no crushing the black market when you can't deliver. Ain't no crushing the black market when the legal age is 19 either. I started toking, casually, when I was 15. Kids are starting younger now and they're gonna get it from wherever they can - just like booze.

Spare me the disingenuous bullshit about public safety. We all know that this rollout is for greed-heads, by greed-heads. Look no further than the major players and people who hold positions on the boards of these companies.

Ontario is the most populace province in this country. DoFo - as a seasoned hash slinger - knows better. He's just towing the line and pandering to the hypocritical twats (the ones who used to lock people up for simple possession) who now sit on the aforementioned boards.

This is a complete clusterfuck of epic proportions. Garbage, overpriced product that they can't supply, marketed as a public safety move.

All they've done here is intensify the need for black market product. Just one more in a multitude of fuck-ups by this sad lot of late-to-the-table, incompetent clowns.

Oh - and my order just arrived from BC. 3 days, as always. No hassles. No signature. No bullshit. Fantastic website, complete with proper descriptions, photos of the product and customer reviews for each offering. Top quality wares at reasonable prices, coupled with amazing customer service.

OCS and the incompetent, money-grubbing hacks behind this "legal" cannabis industry can go eat a bag 'o dicks.

praktik

TRIBE Member
And of course, in typical fashion the OSC has shut down their phone lines.

I thought I would give it a try and hope for the best but after almost a week I have no clue if my order has been fulfilled and or will be delivered.

If anyone has a legit online source for medical weed, specifically CBC that can assist with anxiety and back issues, feel free to pm me. Much appreciated.

Way to go govt. Another fuck up to add to your long list.
Maybe get hooked up with lyte - greenrelief is one i just got hooked up with and do free shipping over 200 and do UPS now for no extra charge while the strike is on.

Its not a quick solution. takes days to get hooked up with the doctor but then things flow through quick. Maybe some cancellation comes up you can get in sooner who knows...

Let me PM you something else...

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Maybe get hooked up with lyte - greenrelief is one i just got hooked up with and do free shipping over 200 and do UPS now for no extra charge while the strike is on.

Its not a quick solution. takes days to get hooked up with the doctor but then things flow through quick. Maybe some cancellation comes up you can get in sooner who knows...

Think I'll look into this as well. You're the third person that's mentioned it.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member

Hooked up with Lyte. Great service and communication. They really want to get you signed up. The pricing on ALL medical Cannabis I’ve tried is high-end for the quality. I dunno how they’ll sustain at these rates. The pricing of any product needs to reflect the quality. With these big-ops, it just doesn’t. My sources offer boutique strains for the same price or slightly more than the major providers’ garbage. I don’t need another option for purchasing anyway. What I do need is an expanded grow license. Apparently, Lyte will have me sorted by tomorrow eve. I’ll let you know how it goes.

One thing I can say is that Lyte will get you sorted with a medical license - albeit for specific growers - quickly and easily. Not sure how that’s of interest to anyone who’s already happy with their source. ...but it’s an option. :)

praktik

TRIBE Member
Hooked up with Lyte. Great service and communication. They really want to get you signed up. The pricing on ALL medical Cannabis I’ve tried is high-end for the quality. I dunno how they’ll sustain at these rates. The pricing of any product needs to reflect the quality. With these big-ops, it just doesn’t. My sources offer boutique strains for the same price or slightly more than the major providers’ garbage. I don’t need another option for purchasing anyway. What I do need is an expanded grow license. Apparently, Lyte will have me sorted by tomorrow eve. I’ll let you know how it goes.

One thing I can say is that Lyte will get you sorted with a medical license - albeit for specific growers - quickly and easily. Not sure how that’s of interest to anyone who’s already happy with their source. ...but it’s an option. :)
Its not a panacea

Just diverting a % of my pot spend into a tax refund eligible portion of the pie

Still using grey/black sources

The CBD oil i got through green relief is working a treat!

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
My order came through last week. I’ve only tried one of the devil weed I ordered but it is top shelf. Ace Valley CBD is fantastic.

I don’t smoke a lot but for a lazy early winter afternoon, I have no complaints at all.

catilyst

TRIBE Member
Yep - really nothing outstanding. Very little smell, garbage 'bag appeal' (tiny buds and crumbs), pour taste, no or very little cure. One is a very attractive purple colour but very few crystals. Admittedly there wasn't a ton of selection the day I ordered and I didn't spend much time researching the various LP's. I am looking forward to trying Whistler and Broken Coasts products though.

catilyst

TRIBE Member
Had some Tangerine Dream by San Rafeal - probably the best one from OCS I've had so far. Tiny colourful compact buds, decent flavor, but was pretty enjoyable.