• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Snowboard Help

UR

TRIBE Member
I've been thinking about it awhile and it is time to put some cash down for a new board.

Ride Timeless series - anyone know where I can pick one up for under 600 bones? It's really the board I want - but dam the focker's expensive.

UR

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
Good luck.

Just go in the store, with cash.
See what deal you can get.. IMO best way.

Or at least pay the normal price and work in a pair of binding or boots ;)

pr0nstar :D

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Surf Paradise has by far the BEST deals on this stuff...
I got a full gear on boxing day, so let's just say that I shopped around and checked all the stores.

Surf Paradise is the best...
I got my board, boots and bindings for $510, taxes included.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by UR
I've been thinking about it awhile and it is time to put some cash down for a new board.

Ride Timeless series - anyone know where I can pick one up for under 600 bones? It's really the board I want - but dam the focker's expensive.

UR
that board is the best stick i've had the pleasure of riding. perfection it is. just got back from hogtown (the flows will soon be mine...oh yes)...they were selling this year's timeless for $619. i don't really like the graphics though...too fantasy d&d imho.

last year's timeless graphics were much sexxier.

you can find last year's timeless on ebay...the one above is goin for $205usd, brand new and a deal!

enjoy the season ur. hope that info helps.

- that hasn't gone riding yet guy :(

UR

TRIBE Member
Thanks 420,

Althought a 152 is a little to small it is a good deal. That one is from 2002, I need something a little bigger, I kinda like the new graphics this year on the 159 and 161.

To Die For - please, please, please clean out your pmbox - need to get ahold of you.

UR

Shann

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Snowboard Help

Originally posted by that 420 guy

last year's timeless graphics were much sexxier.

That is my baby!!!! Awwwwww she's served me so well but soon she will be my rock board as I am gettin a new setup...

mMMmmm Rome snowboards

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: Snowboard Help

Originally posted by Shann
That is my baby!!!! Awwwwww she's served me so well but soon she will be my rock board as I am gettin a new setup...

mMMmmm Rome snowboards
your rock board is a 2002 timeless? life must be treatin you well. how's the snow out there shann? how many times have you gone riding so far this season?

mMMmmm girl snowboarderz *drool*

- that riding in the rain guy :(

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I have a ride board... circa 1998 but its still "rides" well. do yourself a favour and don't get the ride bindings. There shit. Not just my opinion either. I have the burton freestyle bindings and luv them :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Funzo

TRIBE Member
I've been riding Ride bindings for 2 seasons now and haven't had even a bit of trouble! Ok so I had to take a strap off and shorten it, but that's easier than getting laid at the prom.

Step in bindings are for skiiers :p

Shann

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Snowboard Help

Originally posted by that 420 guy
your rock board is a 2002 timeless? life must be treatin you well. how's the snow out there shann? how many times have you gone riding so far this season?

mMMmmm girl snowboarderz *drool*

- that riding in the rain guy :(
SOON to be my rock board ;)
snow is DOPE
LOTS of pow days we've been gettin out here
been shreddin lots....

shitty to hear you're stuck in onterrible...

UR

TRIBE Member
Well, I can't wait to get out.

Thanks to an amazing deal from to todiefor. I am now in ownership of a Ride Timeless 2003 (161). What a thing of beauty - I almost want to hang it on my wall.

- todiefor I owe you a beer or two when I see you out.

UR

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories