• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Snow...what is it good for??

NuFroggie

TRIBE Member
Absolutley nothing (well except snowboarding, making snow men, igloos, skiing...)

Okay I know..snow is fun but man am I EVER not liking my new job right about now.

I just accepted a job as lead hand for this snow removal/landscaping company. I have not had to work as of yet but am waiting for the call tonight at around 3am....

GET UP, GET YOUR SHOVEL and START MOVING THAT SNOW GIRL....OMG....what have I got myself into????

Could be worst I guess but really...how much?? tee hee.

Everybody pray for warm sidewalks as you sleep tonight...PLEASE!

:D

NuFroggie

TRIBE Member
HA HA! Snow sex....interesting Dave...wouldn't that be a little chilly on the man parts??

As for a snow plow...I am in charge of the shovelling crew which means :( No truck for Froggie.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
As part of my early birthday present pack, I got a trunk-sized snow shovel and a set of metal tracks for getting cars out of snow banks or off ice.

I needed them last year really badly around this time of year and I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of them this year too, unfortunately.

Crap-ass mothertrucking snow.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Dr. Grinch

TRIBE Member
Nice fluffly snow here in Burlington

Where the fuck was this when I was snowboarding on grass and slush yesterday at Moonstone?

Cheer Bear

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by NuFroggie
HA HA! Snow sex....interesting Dave...wouldn't that be a little chilly on the man parts??

As for a snow plow...I am in charge of the shovelling crew which means :( No truck for Froggie.
i would think the "man parts" would have something to keep it warm, non?

haha

Funzo

TRIBE Member
I LOVE THE SNOW!!

I love shoveling it too, maybe not at 3 am, but it's so fun! Being outside all bundled up with your shovel. It takes your mind of everything (except how kickass the snow is).

That's why I love my job in the winter, if it snows while I'm working I get to shovel. It's a 20,000 square foot lot, and just me and a shovel, Awesomeness!