• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Snow sucks

GIJill

TRIBE Member
I just spent 3 hours, HOURS driving home from work when it usually takes 30min. I'm going to drive a stake through my head tonight.:mad:

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Cri

TRIBE Member
awwe :( that really sucks..

it's too bad you couldn't leave early..would have saved major time..but shit happens.

Unwind with some comfort food, a stupid movie and a big fat joint :D

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
at least you have a car!...it's not like sitting in a warm box listening to music is SOOOOOOOOOOO hard.

in my day we used to walk 3 miles to work in neck deep snow uphill, both ways dragging a 50 pound load.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

GIJill

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by TaCk OnE?
at least you have a car!...it's not like sitting in a warm box listening to music is SOOOOOOOOOOO hard.

in my day we used to walk 3 miles to work in neck deep snow uphill, both ways dragging a 50 pound load.

I don't have a car. The bank has a car....and will have me in slavery for the forseeable future paying off the fucker.

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by GIJill
I don't have a car. The bank has a car....and will have me in slavery for the forseeable future paying off the fucker.

well then you're getting your moneys worth aren't you...hehe

:p

larazz

TRIBE Member
Snow is FUN!

My roommates and I are getting drunk off sangria and once we are all warmed up from the booze we will venture outside to make a kick-ass snow fort..yeah for snow banks!

:D

larazz

TRIBE Member
Thanks for the heads up Starr ;)

I'd better get this fort built already, so it can freeze in place nicely when the rain comes :D

starr

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by larazz
Thanks for the heads up Starr ;)

I'd better get this fort built already, so it can freeze in place nicely when the rain comes :D

No problem.

You should just chug the rest of the Sangria and get out there now :)

They better have salted the highway before tomorrow morning, the drive in is not going to be fun.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Um, I don't know what everyone is complaining about.

It's not cold, it's not that windy and the streets are nice and clean. i can brush off the powder and let my pants dry instead of wringing brown water.

This is wonderful. The early closure, the amount of people walking and the friendliness of everyone today was so refreshing. And the snow is so nice! I HATE brown, wet slush and harsh 30 below winds.

STOP COMPLAINING and go out and go shopping! Go to dinner! Or go make a snowman!

For Christ's sake, it's Canada!

zee

TRIBE Member
^werd sunny

the past few days i've walked to and from school with a perma-smile because its been so pretty outside

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Took me over 2 hours but I was excited because I had a new mix cd with all these new songs on it. And I finished today's Metro crossword.

7-letter word for WHINING CRANKIES who have snowphobia - TRIBERS. :)