• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Snow Storm Warning

Balzz

TRIBE Member
This is fucking great...in Burlington in the afternoon, and St Catharines tomorrow. Hooray for spending 8 hours in the car over the next 24 hours.

Agatka8

TRIBE Member
Hey i live in st.Catharines and work in Burlington.
hmmm.... this weather sounds like fun!

perhaps I'll be spending a few days at home this week.... drinking cocoa and watching the snowflakes falling....

I can't wait!!!:D

Balzz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Agatka8
Hey i live in st.Catharines and work in Burlington.
hmmm.... this weather sounds like fun!

perhaps I'll be spending a few days at home this week.... drinking cocoa and watching the snowflakes falling....

I can't wait!!!:D

I wish I had that option...if it's really bad, I'll just get a hotel in St Catharines tomorrow. Bah.

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
DANGER WILL ROBINSON! DANGER! DANGER!

This sucks... I just know that it's gonna dump while i'm at school, and that makes staying for a work-out and martial arts impossible.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mingster

TRIBE Member
does anyone think this storm will be worthy of cancelling non-emergency appointments in the afternoon?

please say yes

dstarr

TRIBE Member
this afternoon is going to really hair out there. I've been at work for a few hours now and I've seen it get progressively worse.

I'm looking out the window now on Richmond St East and it's snowing sideways...uuggghhh...

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
They showed some footage of the storm we are about to get, battering Ohio... it looked really really nasty!

I can't wait

yes, Mingster, cancel ALL appointments. Armageddon is upon us

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MC Bias
Exactly how much snow needs to fall before it's not a "watch" or a "warning"???

i'm not sure your sentance makes sense.
but i do know that a warning is worse than a watch

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
i have an on call shift for my retail job on bloor st tonight..... i hope no one calls in sick and i get stuck with a shift in this storm.... grrrrrrr.

Balzz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Agatka8
^^^ Hey sounds intersting.
What exactly do you do?

Let's say you have 2 cans and a string...I work on the string. :D

Actually, that's a poor analogy. I work on the design and implementation of the electronics portion of it, not the actual physical stuff.