• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

snow storm at element night.

DJAlchemy

TRIBE Promoter
I *almost* didn't come...

is what most people said who were there. The rest really didn't come and instead got semi prepared at home only to stay there.

Despite the biting wind and blinding mist, the warmth of my friends managed to keep my spirits up.

Kevin *could* have been more drunk.. I mean, I've seen him before and I know this statement to be true.

turtle power!

D.

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Ugh.

I can barely sit down.
I need ti go sleep,

Benny, I kicked your ass in xbox hockey tonight, dot you forget it you LOSER!!!!!

HAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHA
GAHAHAHA

Im hugry

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Chubbs
Ugh.

I can barely sit down.
I need ti go sleep,

Benny, I kicked your ass in xbox hockey tonight, dot you forget it you LOSER!!!!!

HAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHA
GAHAHAHA

Im hugry
typing hurts right now. All I have to say about the night is...I saw Willie touching innocent girl's bums, a lot of alcohol being consumed, a lot of football being discussed and a lot more alcohol being drunk. Bigups to the football crew especially sunny who knew his football (ie...Robert Porcher is the best Defensive End in the NFL). Bigups to Lori who said she is going to kill me in football on Saturday even though I know she will not show up. Bigups to Dirty Girl for making it out even though I thought for sure she was gonna be a no show. Bigups to Red Turtle for playing wicked tunes (even though he didn't do any scratching while I was there). Bigups to the Tastes of Hong Kong Crew. I don't have much more to say except that was a fun night. tonight brought out the *true* heads cause everyone that was at Element tonight wanted to party. That is all.

P.S Conor...I let you beat me cause everytime I beat you...I can see you shedding a tear :p

P.P.S I remember some flashes going off tonight...I have a feeling that if those pictures are posted...my chance of being the Canadian PM are done for. Oh well!

quantumize

TRIBE Member
the night was awsome

and somebody broke into parked jeep to steal gum from the passenger side door...but i won't say any names

i finally met lok

sunny: an incredible time as always

those who didn't make it: you missed a nice little party

jake, norm, michelle,connor,ian, keith, lori, kevin, ev it was nice to see everyone out on a wednesday

last night i braved the elements and went to element

q u a n t u m i z e

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
no can make sentences. point for only:

-Met some cool people.
-got my bad ass shades back. (thanks conor!)
-drank too much
-talked about sex (what else?) with mofo and lok
-got 'taught a lesson' on the ediquette of tipping from the bartender :rolleyes:
-stayed too long
-enjoyed myself thoroughly :)

Resolver

TRIBE Member
It was definitely a fun night out in the snow. It was a pleasure meeting Ian, Joe, Will & the 420 Guy (sorry dude, forgot your name from all of that smoke). :p

Nice seeing Timmy, Ivan & Dirty Girl (you have such a nice smile) out and about.

P.SThanks for the round Connor, I owe U1.

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by quantumize
and somebody broke into parked jeep to steal gum from the passenger side door...but i won't say any names

I didn't break in the jeep...the door was open. And I didn't steal gum...cause no one wanted any...so I think it's all good!

I forgot to say tanks to Resolver for the ride home.

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
i was heading there.. had been havin a couple drinks at dereks.. we got out of the house to head to element and i decided that i had started to feel really shitty (flu or something) over the previous 2 hours so i went home.. it was a rough call :( :( :(

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by BigBadBaldy
You probably weren't wearing your magic orange sweater. You know you weaken the further you are from it.
tis why i am wearing it now.... to try and replenish my strength

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Resolver
Nice seeing Timmy, Ivan & Dirty Girl (you have such a nice smile) out and about.

umm thanks, did I meet you, who are you ??? :confused: :(
well glad I came out, even though I feel pretty ass-y today cause I couldnt seem to sleep in even though I have fuck else to do.
Ben was fucking trashed and seeing him like that pretty much made it all worthwhile, plus i found out he lives with someone I went to highschool with so that was kind of cool!! :D
nice to see Joe especially since he was looking sooooo sexy ;) and max cause I havent seen him ages!!
And i didnt get tossed so it was good night :p

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Ugh.

The room has finally stopped spinning :D

I think the Back-Alley crew is what knocked me out of commission last night ;) (along with my hefty predrinking session)

Backalley Crew:
(from L to R) Blurry Schmitty, Joe, Norm, Chris, Benny, Jake and Willy

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

hysterical

TRIBE Member
Good drunkn times as always from the mighty ACTIVATE crew...wasnt going to come but we made it out somehow:D

.......also

"Who the Fuck is Chris?"

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Chubbs
Ugh.

The room has finally stopped spinning :D

I think the Back-Alley crew is what knocked me out of commission last night ;) (along with my hefty predrinking session)

Backalley Crew:
(from L to R) Blurry Schmitty, Joe, Norm, Chris, Benny, Jake and Willy

Jake looks like SouthPark Kenny!

dj Red Turtle

TRIBE Promoter
Thanks to all that braved the weather to show. And boy were there many of you. I had a perma smile everytime I looked up from the decks. People were bopping around quite nicely. Beers were flowing like a river and I was the dam. I had the best time and it showed in the crowd.

Activate takes good care of their dj's. Much repsect to the crew.

JAR

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by basic
What happened?
one bartender there has SERIOUS attitude when it comes to tipping. She told me one night that she "doesn't do this for fun" when she wasn't pleased with my tip. :rolleyes:

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JAR
one bartender there has SERIOUS attitude when it comes to tipping. She told me one night that she "doesn't do this for fun" when she wasn't pleased with my tip. :rolleyes:
In all honesty.... At least one, if not all of the regular bartenders there are complete bitches. Or at least they have been to me.

I really become hesitant to leave someone a big tip when they've made eye contact with me at least six times, and passed me over to serve good looking guys waving $20's, who JUST stepped up to the bar.

Even though the drinks are cheap, you should still tip a buck on every drink. I do. Go figure I get the WORST service every time I go to element.

Would it kill these girls to smile??!?! !?

beatjunkie

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JESuX
In all honesty.... At least one, if not all of the regular bartenders there are complete bitches. Or at least they have been to me.

I really become hesitant to leave someone a big tip when they've made eye contact with me at least six times, and passed me over to serve good looking guys waving $20's, who JUST stepped up to the bar.

Even though the drinks are cheap, you should still tip a buck on every drink. I do. Go figure I get the WORST service every time I go to element.

Would it kill these girls to smile??!?! !?
I couldn't agree more, total bitches back there. Only down-fall of Element I can see.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Sounds like I missed a fun night. But it was just too cold out for me to drive an hour to get there. Hopefullly I'll make it out next week.

As far as the bartenders are concerned, I thought they're pretty friendly. They have always been nice enough to me. That's too bad that you guys got bad attitudes from them. That would piss me off. However I don't think it is easy dealing with drunk people all night. I don't know that I could keep a smile either.