• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Snow Storm Approaching

OTIS

TRIBE Member
TORONTO

SHORT - TERM FORECAST
This Evening
Cloudy with light snow Cloudy with light snow
Temperature -1 °C
Wind Chill -5
Wind 10 km/h S
P.O.P. 80%
Rel. Humidity 70%
Snow 1-3 cm

Tonight
Temperature -1 °C
Wind Chill -6
Wind 15 km/h S
P.O.P. 100%
Rel. Humidity 88%
Snow close to 1 cm

Not much for T.O.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Cri

TRIBE Member
I was at the gym for a couple of hours and when I came out my car was covered!!! hehe...not used to actually brishing it off cuz I have an underground parking spot at home!!!!

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
I am in London, it's coming down like crazy. When I was brushing the snow off my car, I did the back first, by the time I finished the front the back was covered with snow again.

Pete

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

PinkAngeL

TRIBE Member
I left Waterloo for Toronto at 8pm and it was a pretty stressful drive with the snow and wet salt.
Hit the 'twilight zone' (by James Snow Parkway), and then virtually nothing.
By the time I hit Toronto, the pavement was dry.

PinkAngeL

TRIBE Member
it is when it is spraying from an 18 wheeler and you can't see a thing trying to pass them.
Hate it when the salt screws up your line of vision.

~NoCo~

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kid_Korrupt:
Yay! It's going to be fun walking home drunk from phils. I hope I don't fall into a snow bank or anything
</font>
ahahaha....that reminds me of me & my friends last night...trying to walk home from waterloo park drunk out of our minds....what normaly takes 45 mins to walk took close to 4 hours and i have huge bruises on my legs from falling so much...

~ShaRyn~

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Well ...

With all of these threads about cocaine around here, I figured I would probably check this one out just in case. ;)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories