• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Snow day

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
i will go into work, to show someone how to do something for about 15 mins, get my new phone that was dropped off and come back home, i will do this when the least amount of red is on the map, somwhere between 11am and 1pm is my guess.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Yay, snow day. Good day for tree buying.

I was up at 5:30 shoveled my walk and neighbors. Needs it again.

The cat doesn't want outside. However she wants to stare and chase snow flakes from in doors.

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
cat's talk a big game until you open the door and they can feel that icy wind on their exposed cat-parts :p

Today is alright - since I don't have to drive or fly anywhere.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Shoveled at 0600 and then fucked off until after eight, made the mistake of coming in. Walk needed another shoveling when I left. Totally bullshit. Gonna do some work then get an early start home.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
I drove to work !

it was fun, took about maybe 15 mins.

Setting up my new phone, once i get that done, i think ill go home.

I have to fly out tomorrow. IT BETTER STOP FUCKING SNOWING.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
This system has pulled a seinfeldesque magic loogie, and is heading straight south for the next couple hours.

Techdruid

TRIBE Member
traffic lights now out at Yonge and Bloor. eesh

.... think I can manage to do not ONE iota of work 'til closing up the office today. wooo

wickedken

TRIBE Member
Normally it's bumper bumper here at Bay and Dundas. But ghost car town right now. Spooky and nice watching Lost s01 1080 without trucks and horns.

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Wish we had snow days. I'm so glad I bought new winter tires.. or like others. I would have been stuck in the parking lot.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Ya I deleted that post because I ruined my brand new shoes tonight in the slush. Stupid Suits corporate ballroom party.