1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

[[...Snow Addiktz 09/10...]]

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Subsonic Chronic, Sep 8, 2009.

1. that 420 guy

that 420 guy TRIBE Member

this thread needs more snow addiktz wearing less clothes...yay spring riding!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Inv si le

Inv si le TRIBE Promoter

Schedule request is sent. Looking forward to checking that vid when I get home. Will see if I can get photo-operated tomorrow...

3. ChROmE

ChROmE TRIBE Member

Hey West Koast Kids - What are the conditions like up on Whistler?

Flying into Van tomorrow evening and making my way up to Vhissstla Wednesday evening.

The music acts this year aren't as appealing as past years but looking forward to the 72 Hr Film Showdown, Olympus Pro Photographer Showdown and a little corporate rave action featuring MixMaster Mike.

4. bootyhunta

bootyhunta TRIBE Promoter

I second the request. I'm heading up there on Thursday.

Didn't even know Mix Master Mike was going to be around. I will definitely have to hit that up.

5. Eclipze

Eclipze TRIBE Member

Temp in the mid-to-late teens. Rain for the next few days.

6. that 420 guy

closing day at louise

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

got to shred some slushy lines with inv si le
    [​IMG]

the hot dog eating contest kicked the shit out of him
    [​IMG]

great to meet you, dave. see you at slush cup.

~*...snowmurai...*~

7. Inv si le

Inv si le TRIBE Promoter

Word doggy, likewise and 4sure!

Shot from Divide this morning

[​IMG]

8. that 420 guy

82nd annual slush cup at sunshine village. we could not have asked for better weather.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

a perfekt way to close out the season. only five more months until the season starts again...woohoo!

~*...snowmurai...*~

9. SmoothOperator

SmoothOperator TRIBE Member

Bought myself a Sierra Reverse Crew snowboard today. It's essentially the 2011 Burton Custom V-Rocker, but with different graphics and a 4-hole pattern. Even made by burton in Austria. Normally retails for $599 US, but there's another crazy retarded sale going on at Sierra Snowboards so I jumped on it. Can't go wrong for $159!!

If anyone's in need of a new board this year, i'd suggest checking out the site!!
    Discount Snowboards, Discount Snowboard Bindings, Discount Snowboard Boots, Snowboard Sales, Burton Snowboard Sales

10. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

11. that 420 guy

nice score! its funny how there are only a handful of actual snowboard manufacturing firms located in either austria or china who make most of the snowboards we buy under different brand names.

same asian kid making the board. different brand name.

its always fun to have a quiver of sticks to ride.

~*...snowmurai...*~

12. Subsonic Chronic

Subsonic Chronic TRIBE Member

Hey Norm, your shop is exclusively boards right? (ie: no skis)

Do you know what the good shops in Calgary might be for end of season/off-season ski gear sales? I'm determined to get a touring setup for next season, but want to do as much smart shopping as possible since it's obviously going to cost a lot for the entire setup.

13. xopus

xopus TRIBE Member

So with the season quickly approaching, its time to think about a new board.
    I'm thinking that something with magna traction might be the way to go. I'm looking for a fast all mountain/freeride board. Doesnt have to be a great jumper, but needs to excel on technical terrain, and at high speeds. My riding style is all about pinning it, everywhere on the mountain. I'm just shy of 6' and weight about 155. Currently I'm on a K2 Darkstar 157.
    Anyone have suggestions?