• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

[[...Snow Addiktz 09/10...]]

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
^^^ jed is on fire, and he's only 17. if this kid is dialin' such technical tricks before he's old enough to drink, i can't imagine how fukkin' deadly he will be by the time he's 20.

When asked for a quote on Anderson, Ashbury eyewear co-founder Lance Hakker stated, “Would it be bad if I said he was the best snowboarder in the world even if he doesn’t ride for us?”

click here to watch jed anderson's full part in get real by tw snow

czech this vid out. #1 skier dad almost gets the shit kicked out of him by the family tree krew. oh man that's some good times!

~*...snowmurai...*~

sheik rock

TRIBE Member
Fuck my feet were going numb two days after I last snowboarded. I think having to crank down the bindings over my ill fitting boots is giving me nerve damage. Time for some new boots.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
With all this warm weather, think there's any chance Tremblant will be closed by easter weekend (april 2-5) or should they be fine?

Gotta get out at least once more this year!
I STRONGLY BELIEVE WE WILL HAVE ONE MORE WEEKEND BEFORE ITS ALL OVER! :D

im not putting away my snowboard!

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
Had fun at Jay Peak the other weekend. Packed powder and lots of sun.

Got into the jumps a bit...

Some delicious apres micro-brew...

These kids took a bad line through some glades and got stuck cliff-side. The patroller in red is rescuing them...

catilyst

TRIBE Member
Last night at Blue tonight. Thanks Blue for the great conditions - we had some poor weather this year but the hill was kept in good, fairly consistent shape.

xopus

TRIBE Member
heading to Vail and Breck today for 4 days. Just got a text from a friend out there saying there is a foot of new snow, and its still falling.
Thank You snow gods!
now as long as the plane gods also behave, things will be Dope!!

excited!!

The Watcher

TRIBE Member

Just got back from the Vans Sample sale, spent 500$ and got 12 shirts, 5 pairs of shoes, a jacket, a hoodie and WICKED snowboard boots!

I just got next year's Vans Cirro for 100$ ! Was the only pair of these, but they have one of each other model right now for about the same price. They retail for like 350$ or something,... AMAZING!

Everything is Mens size 9 in shoe size or Medium in clothes.

catilyst

TRIBE Member
Blue was surprisingly great today.

Snow was better than it's been for the last several days, and it was the emptiest I've ever seen it. On a weekend?

Full range of Spring conditions, and wow - Sunday morning/afternoon and it was virtually deserted. Good luck with the weather - sun came out a couple times and it didn't rain until about 2:30 ish. Even then it was really fine lite drizzle.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
BlueMountain.ca: Spring Renewal - Save on 2010-2011 Season Passes Before April 30 (ON)

Ski season may be coming to a close, but maybe this will help ease the pain -- you can save on your Blue Mountain 2010-2011 Season Passes when you purchase them by April 30!

There are three opportunities to save when you purchase your passes early:
You can save 8% PST by purchasing passes before the HST comes into effect on Season Pass and Double Down products on May 1 (HST is charged on these passes because they will be used after the HST is implemented on July 1, 2010). Passes purchased by April 30 will be charged 5% GST, passes purchased after April 30 will be charged 13% HST.
You'll save $10 on 5X7 Passes before the rates go up on May 1. Spring Renewal price is $169, after April 30 the Early Bird price is $179, and after November 2 the regular season price will be $279.
You'll save $10 on Double Down packages before the rates go up on May 1. Spring Renewal price is $79, after April 30 the Early Bird price is $89, and after November 2 the regular season price will be $99.
These Spring Renewal offers expire at 11:59PM on April 30.

ninja

TRIBE Member
Spring Skiing is Great !
so we've just had about 3 feet of fresh here in whistler.
I love spring storms.

More snow on the way

Also Telus Fest is coming up soon as well as the Whistler Cup.
if you're still keen to ride Whistlers looking pretty good.

Sadly I am moving back to victoria tomorrow. So no more snow for me.

Inv si le

TRIBE Promoter
Spring Skiing is Great !
so we've just had about 3 feet of fresh here in whistler.
I love spring storms.

More snow on the way

Also Telus Fest is coming up soon as well as the Whistler Cup.
if you're still keen to ride Whistlers looking pretty good.

Sadly I am moving back to victoria tomorrow. So no more snow for me.
My shred homie has been out there since Sunday; I feel like I'm so close but so far from the epicness of epic. It's unreal how much snow you've all had out there!

Glorious day at Louise today though, managed to lace near freshies all across her bountiful bosom of mountain awesomness . First full day off in ages, Louise is such a treat!

:eek:

Inv si le

TRIBE Promoter
Dope pics; don't know how or where you found all that snow at Louise, damn!

Took the craziest bail two days back, caught an edge and went into the standard brutal procedure of looking at the sky waiting for my head to get rocked and instead landed mid-back and my legs came down on my body, there was a crack and I had the craziest body sensation ever, like I would call it 1/4 of an orgasm in my whole body for 1 second and then it died down after 5 seconds. I stopped rolling and was just like 'what the fuck was that!?' to myself and then my stomach did this crazy, crazy rumble and I started ripping the most mental farts ever for like 10 seconds. I made sure I didn't poo my pants, got up and rode away from the most craziest bail I've ever had in my life.

Sweater riding in full effect, loving it!

SmoothOperator

TRIBE Member
Doublecross and I hit Tremblant on Easter weekend. 27 degrees and sunny on the Saturday!! It was HOT out, yet riding. Wanted to keep my speed up just to cool down!

Apres Ski..

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
^^^ that ain't spring riding, that's summer riding. nice...but where are the bikinis?

Dope pics; don't know how or where you found all that snow at Louise, damn!
18cm of fresh gets tracked out pretty fast at the lake, but if you know where to go you can still find some untouched goodness...which sometimes requires you to go a little bit out of bounds.

the source is holding a contest at the lake on closing day (sun, may 2) called "what the huck?" they are carving a 10ft wide huck rut into the side of two XL jumps, then building a 100ft long 5ft high spine. its gonna be an amazing contest. i.b. invisible, you should come out for the day. i'll show you where the goods are hiding.

this three year old grom is better than you and me...:eek:

~*...snowmurai...*~