• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sniper ---> "the calm sky" anyone have this?

lucky1

TRIBE Member
This is a really old set. I had the mixed tape but it is one of my fav and doesn't play anymore so I'm looking for another copy.
 
Stop Bill C-10

lucky1

TRIBE Member
cool :cool:

My copy was transfered onto a cd, but because it was stretched the volume goes in and out and it sounds shitty.

Lys.
 

patri©k

TRIBE Member
you wouldn't happen to have the old Micky Finn 'ragga jungle' tape with the cartoon picture of the lion cub on the insert would you ?


RatP
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

lucky1

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Brandon
I have a copy of this mixtape. Perhaps we can arrange a trade...

most of my tapes are not in very good condition (over played), but I really love this tape and would like to listen to it still. So you probably wouoldn't want to trade for any of my tapes.
 

lucky1

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by patri©k
you wouldn't happen to have the old Micky Finn 'ragga jungle' tape with the cartoon picture of the lion cub on the insert would you ?


RatP

I don't but I can check with my sis because she has a lot of tapes. ;) I'll check tonight. (the sniper tape was in fact hers but I hijacked it and then she got mad at me because I wore it out)
 

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lucky1
I don't but I can check with my sis because she has a lot of tapes. ;) I'll check tonight. (the sniper tape was in fact hers but I hijacked it and then she got mad at me because I wore it out)

well.. I have quite a few older jungle tapes... a few old breaks tapes.. NUFF house/techno tapes...

shit.. I think there's over 200 tapes in those shoeboxes.


patrick

long live the cassette tape massive !
 

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by patri©k
you wouldn't happen to have the old Micky Finn 'ragga jungle' tape with the cartoon picture of the lion cub on the insert would you ?


RatP


That wouldn't be "Mickey Finn-Darren Jay Jungle Warfare" would it?

If so that's an easy grab on Soulseek
 

Funzo

TRIBE Member
I might be out of line here, but would anyone be willing to make some copies of tapes pour moi?

I lost mostly all of mine when I wrote my car off, and not many of my friends still have old sets.

Just a thought
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lucky1
This is a really old set. I had the mixed tape but it is one of my fav and doesn't play anymore so I'm looking for another copy.



hmmm

What era is that from?

I know Sniper was popping out the mix tapes like crazy in 96-97

Ive got a couple studio sets of his from that era on my comp, one has Fearless on the mic, one is live with MC Recka from a Syrous party in 96

Add me on your soulseek: green souljah
 

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Sniper ---> "the calm sky" anyone have this?

Originally posted by green_souljah
hmmm

What era is that from?

I know Sniper was popping out the mix tapes like crazy in 96-97

Ive got a couple studio sets of his from that era on my comp, one has Fearless on the mic, one is live with MC Recka from a Syrous party in 96

Add me on your soulseek: green souljah


I bought my copy from X-Static in 95. They just got them the day prior.


RatP
 

Dirt Dawg

TRIBE Member
I'v been wanting to do this for a long time so here it goes:
**********************************************

For all those ppl rocking old and RARE mix tapes...

I am willing to remaster them for you. Just bring by the tape (I'm in downtown Toronto) and i will dump it on to my putah (all high end audio equipment) and clean it up... then give you a fresh new digital copy to enjoy

Let not let the history of the jungle scene in Toronto die with our old tapes

PM me if your intrested

Nick
 

lucky1

TRIBE Member
^^ Yeah that was done with my sniper tape, but because the tape was most likely stretched the volume is up and down and there's nothing you can do to fix it.

Oh yeah the tape is "95, wasn't recorded at a party but was a studio tape. No mc.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top