• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

sniper and vinyl syndicate question

race

TRIBE Member
please excuse my ignorance.
i've been out of the dnb loop for many years now.

i was just wondering if sniper was still spinning. also, what's up with vinyl syndicate? is that lable still running?

sniper used to be one of my favortie djs back in the day.

from taking a quick look at the partie listings and the jungle board here, he doesn't seem to be around anymore.

also, whatever happened to hrdcru?

T

TRIBE Member
HrdCru folded up a while ago, altho i know they are still around.

Sniper hasnt been playing as often as he used to, last i heard he had a fulltime job away from the scene. Last event he played was a Knowledge night at Turbo during christmas.

V.S. hasnt been active in a while either, latest ive heard from anyone in that camp was from Slip and Slide..

sorry, I dont have much info.

race

TRIBE Member
hmmm...

what happened with the lable?

why did sniper retire? i thought he and his brother were pretty much on top of the dnb scene here.

is mystical still playing out?

damn, i remember when those two were the new jungle djs on the block.

ninja

TRIBE Member
it would be great if they were still releasing stuff. I still play some of thier earlier stuff whenever I get a chance.
They were responcible for some classics !

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by ninja
it would be great if they were still releasing stuff. I still play some of thier earlier stuff whenever I get a chance.
They were responcible for some classics !
Not *too* much classics. Sniper is a cop now & Mystical if you notice plays at least once a week. Those dj's will always get booked.

race

TRIBE Member
huh?
sniper is a cop now? seriously? wow.
we all grow up sometime.
good memories of him tearing the place apart at the cinespace.
time flies.

tella

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by T
Sniper is not a cop.
ha. whether he is or isn't, can you imagine being pulled over and then sniper approaches your car. i think i would laugh my ass off.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

kate

TRIBE Member
Chris has a day job now. He still comes out every once in awhile and plays with his brother...I think he just wanted to do something different. I'm lucky enough that I've stayed in good touch with him, he's truly one of the #1 guys EVER!

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
I have pictures of those two from highschool around 15 years old. Pat told me if I ever show them to anyone he will kill me. They are very different now than back when I met them hanging out drinking in a basement in Brampton.

The pictures still make me laugh my ass off every time.

jeremy -rock on buddy- jive