• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sneaks Ministry Cd

wineandboogie

TRIBE Member
is this out over here yet?

picked it up in london last week,nice 2 cd set.

a few tracks in there almost made me shit my pants!

keep up the good work big man!

peace,g.

davehill79

TRIBE Promoter
Yeah my friend mailed me my copy, its awesome, some dirty beats, some not so dirty and a little more soulful... Top work sneaky me old boy, i am always a bit cautious when MOS release any CD, they have a habir of turning good DJ's into play shit music.. I take my hat off to ya Mr Sneak for not flaking and playing shit....

Peace out

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
YES...You're totally right....MOS has some really shitty cds...but wasn't it Derrick Carter that just came out with a double cd from them? was it a MInistry of Sound one? It was awesome.

AshG

VinylRach said:
YES...You're totally right....MOS has some really shitty cds...but wasn't it Derrick Carter that just came out with a double cd from them? was it a MInistry of Sound one? It was awesome.
Yeah, imo MOS are doing a very good thing in getting this music out on a major scale. A somewhat surprising, but welcome move for sure.

Next up is Farina.

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
God that guy works like a madman...all that mushroom jazz and now a MOS cd...hope it comes out before summer magic i'd like to hear some new stuff from him then.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders