• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Sneak's Bday beats!!!...Farina's Back!

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Just been announced...and the rumours are true

Mark Farina, DJ Sneak, Junior Sanchez...niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

:D

*does happy dance*

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Ohhh yeees... please tell me it's sometime in October...

EDIT: November 5th... I think I can make it, we'll see how I feel.
Ohhhhh man.

billy

TRIBE Member
it's been a topic in the house room for a stretch now. catch the location? i thought the landlord wasn't cool with a club in that space, but apprently not.

nonetheless, great space and i'm sure sneak will want it sounding sweet even if it's not the dynacord.

had a blast at this last year too (francois k!!) so marking it down.

oh..and uh...BTW :FARINA OWNS

Suke

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY
Ohhh yeees... please tell me it's sometime in October...

EDIT: November 5th... I think I can make it, we'll see how I feel.
Ohhhhh man.
What are you gonna be wearing?

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I hope Farina spinz the same style of dirtiness he did last year. He played quite different than usual.

I just realized Mario J is in the line-up too... I am so excited.

snake_eyes

TRIBE Member
I'm just so glad to be spinning in that space again. It's going to be crazy party. The music that night will be a treat for Toronto.

into_dust

TRIBE Member
uh oh I remember Dj sneaks b-day bash last year...repeat?

hahaha I don't know what hit me but I had a FANTASTIC time...

s1k

TRIBE Member
so is it the same sound system? and set up? can't be since new boa openin before that no? any one?

billy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by s1k
so is it the same sound system? and set up? can't be since new boa openin before that no? any one?
that's' the question of the moment. sounds like rony kept his system and moved it down to 360 adelaide. haven't heard a peep about what these new occupants on spadina have planned.

Moe

TRIBE Member
My Favorite Time of the Year!!

I am excited for Junior too.... this b-day should be off the hook

Feliz Compleanos :cool:

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Officially excited for this...
Found some people from town that definately want to hit this up...

So excited!

eLeKTRon

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by s1k
that's' the question of the moment. sounds like rony kept his system and moved it down to 360 adelaide. haven't heard a peep about what these new occupants on spadina have planned.
Well the new sound system better be at least as good as the last one or it'll be a disappointment.

s1k

TRIBE Member
rumour has it they are bringin stereos old system in...guessin angels one? fingers crossed.

bryan05

TRIBE Member
im trying to find that post about shorty. I cant find it! If Shorty is doing the sound are we in an amazing surprise!!!