• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sneakers - the movie

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
the one with Dan Ackroyd, Robert Redford, and the guy who played Ghandi as spy type guys?

Woody

TRIBE Member
How odd, I just bought this movie about 2 weeks ago after seeing it on sale and remembering how good it was. I have to say that even after all this time, I was not disappointed watching it over again....

I love the part where they are giving him instructions over the radio as he is speaking to the russian chick that was seducing the math dude....

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Woody said:
How odd, I just bought this movie about 2 weeks ago after seeing it on sale and remembering how good it was. I have to say that even after all this time, I was not disappointed watching it over again....

I love the part where they are giving him instructions over the radio as he is speaking to the russian chick that was seducing the math dude....
I can't shoot my friend..* turns to goon* Shoot my friend..

One of my all time favourites!!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

rulz

TRIBE Member
i thought the movie is pretty cheesy but it did save my otherwise absolutely boring evening

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories