1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

sneak peek

Discussion in 'Electronic Music Producers Forum' started by OTIS, Aug 26, 2003.

1. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

Hey guys, heres a sneak peek at the new Hibernate stuff coming out soon..

It's a remix I did of their tentative first single, 'Submit'..

check it out.

2. bucky

bucky TRIBE Member

NICE TUNE!!! oops caps... I like it a lot, even though i remember Hibernate making much harder soundin tunes... still makin em like that?

3. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

Thanks,

Hibernate still does what it always did, although the new album will concentrate on a different sound, and be pretty vocal heavy.

4. bucky

bucky TRIBE Member

cool! let me know when it's all done, might be able to get them (you guys) down here for a gig. i found out how to get live acts across the border with a visa, quite simple (so no problems like last time).

5. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

Cool,
    Joey's actually in New York putting the finishing mixing touches on the album.. we'll let you know when it's out.

6. nusty

nusty TRIBE Member

I'm liking the new style of that track, it has a more mature sound to it. But I'll always be a fan of Hibernate's 'rock n' rave' style from the live pa side of things.

7. orange richie

orange richie TRIBE Member

Good one! Sounds great... :)

(Derek sends the same regards as we are both listening to it now...)

8. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

thanks guys..