• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Sneak@Nation

Rob Selecta

TRIBE Promoter
WoW!
Sneak was off the hook at Life on May 5

His Set has tight and full of Classics and the New shit.
But the man who seems to always steal the show no matter what is T.O's Own
KENNY GLASGOW
This guy's got it all:
Tight mixing, sick Selection, Incredible programming.
What more can be said then
WoW!

We'll See you Saturday May 12th @ Life
For Derrick Carter

futronic

TRIBE Member
Ya, definately a great night. I didn't like Peter & Tyrone's set though. Too commercial, too much vocal house crap for the crowd that was there. Just once I'd like to see them drop down the style of tracks THEY like, and I've heard other people praise.

Sneak blew the roof off, and Tha Krew was bustin' it large on tha floor, especially when he dropped that remix of Burnin from yesteryear. Yih yih!

Great bloody night, great bloody weekend.

-- Jay aka Fut

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
Sneak is the man.
I can fully understand why my boy wants to be his bitch.

I'm okay with that.

Most memerable track is that sic remix he did of "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger".
There has been alot of flack about the new Daft Punk, but Sneak bumped this track up, made it so hard and so funky, I wanted to throw up. The bass was kicking my stomach in.

He was SO bomb, any Sneak fan who missed out should be sorry...
He completely made up for the fact that LIFE is a dirty, dirty club.

Joanna
Mad love for Ssssssneak..

Suke

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Smiley Jo:
He completely made up for the fact that LIFE is a dirty, dirty club.

Joanna
Mad love for Ssssssneak..
</font>
I don't know about that. LIFE looks pretty clean to me, just gets a little hot in there, but definately not dirty.

Word!.

Nesta

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Suke:
I don't know about that. LIFE looks pretty clean to me, just gets a little hot in there, but definately not dirty.

Word!.

</font>

Suke, how about the bathroom? Nasty bizniss!

Eclipze

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Suke:

Word!.

</font>
well maybe she is talkin about the partons

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Eclipze:
well maybe she is talkin about the partons</font>
If you mean patrons, *wink* ya, that had alot to do with it!

Joanna

miguel

TRIBE Member
futronic, peter and tyrone have been playing vocal house music since the 80s.. they enjoy it, nothing wrong with that. it's definately not "crap", maybe it's just not your bag.

ezrush

TRIBE Member
okay lets really look at this night. Peter and Tyrone are truly one of the brick layers
in house here in toronto they played a wicked set.big thanks to peter and ty for throwing me a great b-day party.Sneak on the other hand really really SUCKED the first tune he played was sooooooooo cheesey that i had to leave. There was a grreat crowd there this night. okay people say life is a shitty
club and it's dirty well i truly think that the guido g-heads need to go back to paparazzi's where they belong. HEY GINOS no more wife beaters you guys stink

wundergirl you are soooooooooo hott

futronic

TRIBE Member
Miguel,

I do respect the fact that they've been in the scene for a long time here in Toronto, and have done a lot of things for it. The flavour of house that they were playing really wasn't my bag at all. And after talking to a friend of mine that has done studio work with them, apparently the style that Peter & Tyrone were working with on Saturday WAS a stretch, even for them.

-- Jay aka Fut

miguel

TRIBE Member
Jay,

I wasn't there myself, so I wouldn't know. They have a huuuuuuuuge record collection and can bust out incredible tunes when they feel like it..

life is probably just not the spot where they feel comfortable bringing down the goods.. or maybe it was an off night, everyone has them

futronic

TRIBE Member
You hit it right on the head. They do have an insane record collection, and Life was not the place for them to really bust out a wicked set. Hopefully I'll get the chance to hear them REALLY kick it and show me what they can do.

-- Jay aka Fut