• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Smoking Solo

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
I usually sit on the back stairs of my house, listening to the water flow into the pond.. i'm usually drinking a coffee and just staring up at the sky.
Ahhh, serenity

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry
I usually sit on the back stairs of my house, listening to the water flow into the pond.. i'm usually drinking a coffee and just staring up at the sky.
Ahhh, serenity

where do you live?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
I'm in scarborough.
Of course, i'm only afforded the aformentioned luxury when my parents are out of town, or running errands for the day.. but boy do i look forward to it!

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Listen to music.

Watch a movie.

Usually things that dont require me to move.

Video games are a plus.

Cook food.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster
fuck around in my room
read tribe
watch tv
GO SHOPPING
curl up in a ball and cry...shivering in fear
me too.

especially the fetal position. I really like to do that one!

sweet_e

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Rocky
Anyone else prefer smoking up alone?

I wouldnt say i prefer it but I do seriously enjoy smoking by myself. If i do i usually read or in summer sit outside and people watch.

Casey

TRIBE Member
when I used to smoke pot, I'd just eat a lot, and then go to bed. Sometimes, I'd laugh at things that weren't funny.

kat

TRIBE Member
same things i would do if i were with people

only with less talking..or sometimes more

or work on my fucking simpons framegrab mosaic puzzle. its so haaard

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
If I'm not at work, I am smoking. Unless I am drunk at the bar. So I probably do everything high.

Honestly, I was in Canada for about a month, and I would spark up right after work. Then I would spark up before the gym, and then after the gym, then after dinner. On the weekend, as soon as I woke up, until I went to bed. Unless of course I was getting drunk.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Rocky
Anyone else prefer smoking up alone?

I'm ambivalent really.. sometimes I prefer it alone, other times I don't mind having my friends with me.
I just don't always like to smoke with people I have just met, because I get all quiet and don't like to talk sometimes.

Dirtymatt

TRIBE Member
I'm in scarborough.
Of course, i'm only afforded the aformentioned luxury when my parents are out of town, or running errands for the day.. but boy do i look forward to it!

Scarborough massive Unite!!!

sweet_e

TRIBE Member
I'm ambivalent really.. sometimes I prefer it alone, other times I don't mind having my friends with me.
I just don't always like to smoke with people I have just met, because I get all quiet and don't like to talk sometimes.

Hey what are you trying to say here?:D

geez, try to be nice and end up getting ragged on on tribe ;).

Meh to that!