• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

smoking coke

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
i was just curious.

can you smoke coke?
(i've never even snorted coke...but at the bar tonight, someone was talking bout it and someone else just asked if you could smoke it) no one knew.

are the effects the same? or is it a whole other thing?

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
i found this on the google.

"Smoking involves inhaling cocaine vapor or smoke into the lungs where absorption into the bloodstream is as rapid as by injection".

doesn't really say much.

but i guess you can do it then.

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
you can freebase coke, or smoke it with tobacco or weed (coco puffs)

it smells repugnant and tastes like burned plastic.

it's not pleasant.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

tatgirl

TRIBE Member
My friend lives w/this girl who has a BF who had been sprinking coke on his weed, and let me tell you.... this guy acted like a freakazoid on it. He often would hear a woman or girl's voice screaming, and insisted on going thru the whole apartment, with a large kitchen knife in hand, for hours, emptying out every drawer and closet 'looking' for this non-existant person. She woke up one night with him in her room w/the knife, insisting he had to look for this screaming person.

If that were me, I'd be the ONLY thing screaming he'd hear..... and he'd be thrown out a 25th floor window.

bucky

TRIBE Member
its pointless unless your a crack head. i never noticed any effects from sprinkling it on weed, seemed like a waste - or maybe i was already really wasted to begin with. *shrug*

why not

TRIBE Member
sprinkling it in weed or smoking it with tobacco will do very little and is a waste.
if you want to smoke it and have anything happen, it needs to be in a smokeable form - ei. crack or traditional freebasing methods.

if you're friends are acting all wacky after putting some in a joint, it's not actually real.

why not

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tatgirl
My friend lives w/this girl who has a BF who had been sprinking coke on his weed, and let me tell you.... this guy acted like a freakazoid on it. He often would hear a woman or girl's voice screaming, and insisted on going thru the whole apartment, with a large kitchen knife in hand, for hours, emptying out every drawer and closet 'looking' for this non-existant person. She woke up one night with him in her room w/the knife, insisting he had to look for this screaming person.

If that were me, I'd be the ONLY thing screaming he'd hear..... and he'd be thrown out a 25th floor window.
sprinking it on weed shouldn't do anything - are you sure it was coke?
are you sure he's not just crazy?
i've found that crazy people can get really crazy from weed, although that doesn't seem to stop them from smoking it.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Cannabus

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tatgirl

uh..

Psychosis?

We've probably all heard of the word psychotic. In everyday language it's generally used to mean something like "really mad".

Psychosis, in psychological language, is a condition in which a person isn't in contact with reality like most people.

Psychosis can take many forms, it can include:

Sensing things that aren't really there (called Hallucinations)
Having beliefs that aren't based on reality (called Delusions)
Problems in thinking clearly (e.g. thought insertion, withdrawal, block, broadcasting)
Not realising that there is anything wrong with themselves (called lack of insight)
In fact, there is quite a lot of controversy about the psychiatric classification of the psychoses. With many experts, now arguing, that it is more helpful to treat people according to the specific symptoms that they have (e.g. hearing voices in their head) rather than putting them under a label such as "schizophrenic", which can cover widely different people, with widely different problems.

People suffering with a long-term psychosis often have problems looking after themselves, and getting on well with other people.

What Causes It
No one really knows, pretty much every possible suggestion has been made throughout the years. Some popular theories include:
You inherit it (through your DNA)
You have a 'wiring problem' in your brain
You have a chemical imbalance in your brain/body
You get too anxious or stressed
It's a psychological defence mechanism
any combination of the above

Although we know psychosis can be brought on in some people by:

Using Illegal Drugs (e.g. cannabis, LSD, cocaine, meth, ectasy)
Infections (e.g. Menningitis)
Brain Tumours (Cancer)
Epilepsy
Head Injuries

What Treatment Is There?
Psychosis has been shown to respond well to treatments such as antipsychotic medication, and more recently Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy has been suggested as working well. Family and Group therapies are often suggested as working well with certain individuals.

Despite providing quite useful ways of thinking about psychosis, traditional Psychodynamic therapies are generally not thought to work well, and some people even consider them potentially harmful.

Social skills training, occupational therapy, and supported employment schemes have been shown to help some long-term sufferers, without necessarily treating the underlying psychosis.

Current thinking reckons that if you catch psychosis at it's early stages (called prodromal), you have better prospects in treating it.

Do People Recover?

Some people who experience a psychosis may only experience it once throughout their whole life (this is called a 'single episode'), other people may have problems with it for the rest of their lives.

depraved

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by TaCk OnE?
you can freebase coke, or smoke it with tobacco or weed (coco puffs)

it smells repugnant and tastes like burned plastic.

it's not pleasant.
Coco puffs a.k.a. hot rails. Rolled right = works well. I find the smell damn near irresistable. V. bad for lungs.

DEEPHOUSEGRL

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by depraved
Coco puffs a.k.a. hot rails. Rolled right = works well. I find the smell damn near irresistable. V. bad for lungs.
I HATE coco puffs!! The smell is sick, and why waste good coke? Crack heads aren't the brightest kids in the bunch!

Kreator

TRIBE Member
coco puff instructions

break out a line.

take a cigarette and loosen it up until half the tabacco falls out.

then when you have a very loose cigarette.

put in your mouth and and suck the line into the half empty loose cigarette....

then twist the end like you would a joint.

then tap the filter ever so lightly on the table...
so the coke evenly spreads throughout the loose cigaette.

but don't tap to much or all the coke will be at the filter.

when you think you've evenly spread it.

pull out the lighter.

and light the outside of the cigarette....all over ....not to much or you will singe the ciagrette....or burn a hole in it....

becareful.... if you do it lightly...the coke will melt all over the inside and wet area's will appear on the surface of the cigarette paper.

then with your teeth, pry the filter out.

then take the orange bit of the cigarette paper (where the filter use to be and flatten it....

let the wet ares dry and then smoke.

123..... a coco puff....

fuck haven't done that in ten years....

if your coke doesn't melt...it's not coke....

if you take coke and sprinkle a bit in a glass of water....what ever doesn't melt instanly with the contact to the water is not coke.

so if you see a partical make it half way down the glass ,and then dissolve ...that part is not coke.

if the whole sprinkle doesn't melt at all and it all dissolves half way down, it's all not coke....

if it makes it to the bottom of the glass .

:) SMILE > you've been fucked:(

KR8TR

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
i will swear up and down that twice i have accidentally smoked 'coco-puffs'... they weren't my joints... and after smoking them i had some really fawked up things go on...

reallllly fawked up

wakipaki

TRIBE Member
Isn't there a chemical you can add to it that will make it smokable in any pipe with a butane lighter. My understanding was that at normal lighter temperature and without the chemical, it wasn't actually hot enough to get vapours and like you guys have all pointed out a complete waste because your just charring the coke without getting the vapours.

AM I the only one that thinks smoking it would be more fun than snorting it?

Quirkz

TRIBE Member
Any base, such as ammonia (some cleaning solutions) or sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), will freebase cocaine. In most instances it's probally healthier and drug-effecient to inject, with nearly the same result.

lok

TRIBE Member
Re: coco puff instructions

Originally posted by Kreator
break out a line.

take a cigarette and loosen it up until half the tabacco falls out.

then when you have a very loose cigarette.

put in your mouth and and suck the line into the half empty loose cigarette....

then twist the end like you would a joint.

then tap the filter ever so lightly on the table...
so the coke evenly spreads throughout the loose cigaette.

but don't tap to much or all the coke will be at the filter.

when you think you've evenly spread it.

pull out the lighter.

and light the outside of the cigarette....all over ....not to much or you will singe the ciagrette....or burn a hole in it....

becareful.... if you do it lightly...the coke will melt all over the inside and wet area's will appear on the surface of the cigarette paper.

then with your teeth, pry the filter out.

then take the orange bit of the cigarette paper (where the filter use to be and flatten it....

let the wet ares dry and then smoke.

123..... a coco puff....

fuck haven't done that in ten years....

if your coke doesn't melt...it's not coke....

if you take coke and sprinkle a bit in a glass of water....what ever doesn't melt instanly with the contact to the water is not coke.

so if you see a partical make it half way down the glass ,and then dissolve ...that part is not coke.

if the whole sprinkle doesn't melt at all and it all dissolves half way down, it's all not coke....

if it makes it to the bottom of the glass .

:) SMILE > you've been fucked:(

KR8TR
You realize what you are doing here is making very dirty crack?

unique2100

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by DEEPHOUSEGRL
I HATE coco puffs!! The smell is sick, and why waste good coke? Crack heads aren't the brightest kids in the bunch!
LOL why is everyone coke head these days? Its sooo fucking expensive and it makes you a jittery idiot low life.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories