• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

smoking and erections...

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
on some of the boxes of smokes now they say that smoking will cause erectile dysfunction...anyone know anyone who smoked and had this? then quit and got it back...does this really happen?

echootje

TRIBE Member
bombthreat23 said:
on some of the boxes of smokes now they say that smoking will cause erectile dysfunction...anyone know anyone who smoked and had this? then quit and got it back...does this really happen?
Really, what is the picture that they use?

jebac

TRIBE Member
yes, it does happen

i had this problem and it sucked. before i started smoking (mind u i started maybe a year ago) i was always rock hard and ready to go again within 5-10 mins.... i was a machine

once i started smoking i could get it up but it was never near 100%, it was always around 70% and my girl would always complain. and then afterwards, there was no way i could get it up again for atleast another hour or so.

smoking really did fuck up my dick, so i stopped. it takes a few weeks, but you get back to normal (thank god) however im glad i smoked for a short period of time... had i done it for a few years who knows...

-jebac

kmac

TRIBE Member
It has something to do with restricted blood flow or circulation or something.

Ask Mofo as I think his people invented erections, smoking, and blood circulation.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Boo

TRIBE Member
I would say my boners are just about the same, if not stronger before I quit so go figure

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
My favourite is the "smoking hurts babies" one, because fuck you, I'm not a baby.
Umm, that's not directed towards you. ;)

And I do have a problem with ignorant fucks (like my future step-mother in law) that smokes non-stop around her grandchild, who is only 2. She smokes around all of us, but whatever - at least I can speak up for myself, but the little child?

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
jebac said:
yes, it does happen

i had this problem and it sucked. before i started smoking (mind u i started maybe a year ago) i was always rock hard and ready to go again within 5-10 mins.... i was a machine

once i started smoking i could get it up but it was never near 100%, it was always around 70% and my girl would always complain. and then afterwards, there was no way i could get it up again for atleast another hour or so.

smoking really did fuck up my dick, so i stopped. it takes a few weeks, but you get back to normal (thank god) however im glad i smoked for a short period of time... had i done it for a few years who knows...

-jebac
how much were you smoking?

CIRCE (Sir C)

TRIBE Member
Here's a pet peeve of mine...

I've read stats that indicate that as much as 80% of men over the age of forty with erectile dysfunction (E.D. LOL) are smokers. Rather than encourage these men to quit smoking, we invent a boner pill :rolleyes:

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
KillaLadY said:
Umm, that's not directed towards you. ;)

And I do have a problem with ignorant fucks (like my future step-mother in law) that smokes non-stop around her grandchild, who is only 2. She smokes around all of us, but whatever - at least I can speak up for myself, but the little child?
In all honesty, as much as I don't like children, when I see someone smoking around a kid I want to rip the cigarette out of their mouth and burn them with it. I go out of my way to steer clear of small children when I'm smoking on the street, or to put out the smoke altogether.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
CIRCE (Sir C) said:

I've read stats that indicate that as much as 80% of men over the age of forty with erectile dysfunction (E.D. LOL) are smokers. Rather than encourage these men to quit smoking, we invent a boner pill :rolleyes:
i call bullshit.

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
CIRCE (Sir C) said:

or they smoke 'because' they're impotent? ;)

d

lucky1

TRIBE Member
as a girl.. hate to break it to you smokers.. we can tell right away who smokes and who doesn't when it comes to being physical

zoo

TRIBE Member
i can tell if a girl smokes or doesn't smoke too, because she'll smell like smoke if she smokes

MoFo

TRIBE Member
kmac said:
It has something to do with restricted blood flow or circulation or something.

Ask Mofo as I think his people invented erections, smoking, and blood circulation.
We invented invention!

And the erectile dysfunction thing has been there for years.

I don't seem to have a problem. I usually get an erectiono buying smokes, opening smokes.. Hell, I'm smoking now and hard as a new pack of smokes.

Maybe it only effects people who are over 35?

lok

TRIBE Member
No. Smoking constricts bloodvessels and circulation = everything when it comes to getting and staying hard.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories