• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Smog already?

kaniz

TRIBE Member
Is it just me, or is the hazzy glow of smog already starting to lift now that we've had a few days in a row of nice warm weather?

That ever so faint brown-haze in the distance already seems to be covering toronto.

Or, am I just crazy?

kaniz

TRIBE Member
and, I have noticed that my lungs have felt ever so slightly icky the last two days walking too/from school, that 'crisp winter air' seems to have quickly vanished the last two days and can already notice it in my breathing.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Skipper

TRIBE Member
I always notice it out by the airport for some reason - maybe more open space within eyesight - but on Tuesday I had the very same thought. There was an obviously brown tinge to the skyline when I left work.

d.code

TRIBE Member
kaniz said:
and, I have noticed that my lungs have felt ever so slightly icky the last two days walking too/from school, that 'crisp winter air' seems to have quickly vanished the last two days and can already notice it in my breathing.

I came home from school yesterday feeling like shit.

I've noticed a large dense haze over the city these past few days. It is awsome out side- but when Im out there I can feel my sickness coming back. I suppose it will take me awhile to get used to our fresh summer air.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
the heavy airmass is the only way it gets warm so early in the season.

just like it only gets very mild in the winter when heavy rains come.

Lurker

TRIBE Member
don't forget about all the salt and fine grit being stirred up from the roads contributing to the mess.

I fucking hate road salt.

d.code

TRIBE Member
I guess the one reason I find this suprising is there wasn't very much snow this year to trap all that filthy shit everywhere.

It seems that with snow- we are better off.

come back snow!
Snow!
come back!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

d.code

TRIBE Member
Everyone be on the look out.

I just heard from the news that Global Warming has been invading people's homes. it tends to hide in the closet and wait intill you go sleep. Then it creeps out to your bed and shivs you.

You know those urban myths? The one where the truck driver was flashing his lights into the the car infront of him because someone was in the back seat with a knife? That wasn't just someone with a knife.

That was global warming with a knife.

Keep your rape whistles handy!

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
with climate change on the horizon, soon Toronto will be warm enough to support the living conditions necessary for the following to survive:

- Camel Spiders
- Giant Centipedes
- Whip Scorpions
- All kinds of oversized Australian spiders.

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
Lurker said:
don't forget about all the salt and fine grit being stirred up from the roads contributing to the mess.

I fucking hate road salt.

A lot of it is salt....true true...

deep

TRIBE Member
Bass-Invader said:
with climate change on the horizon, soon Toronto will be warm enough to support the living conditions necessary for the following to survive:

- Camel Spiders
- Giant Centipedes
- Whip Scorpions
- All kinds of oversized Australian spiders.
I for one welcome our new camel spider overlords

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories