• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

smart things you've done to get high

Rosey

TRIBE Member
this is a thread dedicated to stoner innovation, the design and creation of bongs, bowls, waterfalls, plastic lungs, vaporizors, buckets, etc. any technology that you have created or modified to injest the sweet, sweet herb.

smart ways of scoring drugs stories are also acceptable. :)

now somebody else start because i'm actually busy at work for once.
 

Cheer Bear

TRIBE Member
My friend made a aparatus for his bong that when you pressed a button it blew the smoke out for you so you didn't have to suck it or light it repeatedly

heh heh pure laziness.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Pyrovitae

TRIBE Member
i've made a bong out of a toilet paper roll and some tinfoil, maaaaaaan. i've also used a cigarette, emptying out the contents and stuffing weed in there when i didn't have papers.

or alternately, cutting off the filter, emptying the tabacco and using honey or peanut butter to seal the paper. (peanut butter doesn't burn well but makes yer ganj taste nice n' nutty.)

innovative? desperate? a little bit of both?

haha. total role reversal ross. i don't want to do anything at work and i'm slacking off...my browser is minimized to like 3 " by 3" and i'm scared someone will catch me.

this week almost killed me.

*muah*
~N
 

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
I've made bongs from everything.
own of my faves was when I took one of those 1litre plastic milk jugs, and made a bong that looked like you were drinking from it, when you were smoking out of it.
 

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
i've seen someone use an asthma inhalor as a pipe.

turn it sideways, put some tinfoil in the top, poke some holes in it, and prepare to have fun
hehe
 

Gizmo

TRIBE Member
chilled tokes

Required:

2 Knives
2 bottles with caps.
1 working freezer
Copious amounts of hash.

Method:

Place bottles in freezer for a an hour or so, until they are very cold. Do the usual hot knife routine, except place bottle over the knives so that smoke rises into the bottle. place cap over bottle to seal smoke inside and return to freezer for a few minutes.

not sure about the science behind it, but the smoke becomes heavier, actually sinking to the bottom of the bottle. remove cap and tilt back. looks like you're actually drinking the smoke, plus it's very smooth.

class dismissed.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Pyrovitae

TRIBE Member
Re: chilled tokes

Originally posted by Gizmo
Required:

2 Knives
2 bottles with caps.
1 working freezer
Copious amounts of hash.

Method:

Place bottles in freezer for a an hour or so, until they are very cold. Do the usual hot knife routine, except place bottle over the knives so that smoke rises into the bottle. place cap over bottle to seal smoke inside and return to freezer for a few minutes.

not sure about the science behind it, but the smoke becomes heavier, actually sinking to the bottom of the bottle. remove cap and tilt back. looks like you're actually drinking the smoke, plus it's very smooth.

class dismissed.
ooooh ya. done that. go giz.:) works so well...and looks amazing too.

*muah*
~N
 

Plato

TRIBE Member
hmmm...innovative? maybe not...but it seemed like a very good idea....at the time.

i had a certain white powder with me...and thought that it would be interesting to smoke it instead of snorting & taking it orally.

so i took my cigarette, pulled out the filter, took out some of the tobacco, added the powder, pack tobacco back in, put filter back in, and enjoyed a nice smoke.

it was harsh but powerfull :)

p[l]a+0
 

Preroller

TRIBE Member
I have this Pack-a-toke thing I take golfing, called the one hit wonder. it is a small box with a hollowed out area for storage and a pipe shaped like a cigarette and you pack it in the end of the cig, and smoke it, to boost up power inbetween shots.

Ive prolly made 3 or 4 differnt bongs, and pipes, we used to carve pipes out of wood when we'd go camping, during rainy days.

another quick thing we used to do is light a cigarette and take a dime and a beer bottle. you swirl the dime in the bottom of the beer bottle and slap it on your knee, creating a small hole in the bottom of the bottle. Then we'd take some oil and dab it on the end of the cigarette and fill the bottle for insta bottle tokes.

Dave
 

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry
i've seen someone use an asthma inhalor as a pipe.

turn it sideways, put some tinfoil in the top, poke some holes in it, and prepare to have fun
hehe
I did that in high school!

maybe you saw me do it? :D

Bumbaclat
 

Jazz

TRIBE Member
I bought some kind bud from a chick in burger king when I was in vancouver... it was DAMN good stuff...

I also bought some LSD from a crack head near east vancouver... <- not so smart...
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Rosey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Preroller
I have this Pack-a-toke thing I take golfing, called the one hit wonder. it is a small box with a hollowed out area for storage and a pipe shaped like a cigarette and you pack it in the end of the cig, and smoke it, to boost up power inbetween shots.
i've got one of those.

we made a pipe out of an antique wooden beer tap once. :eek:

smoked 'hot knives' off my soldering iron in a desperate situation.
 

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
After much experience in smoking apparatus construction, I've realised that the best ones are almost always bought in stores. Things like melting plastic, awful taste, innefiecient smokeage always plague the home-mades.

Although... to add something to this thread... one of the "smartest" things that we did at York to get high was to take psychology tests and go directly from there to the dealer's to get some smoke. We only found one once, and we got paid $7 each. 3 of us took it and had enough for a 20-bag. We even tipped the man a dollar. :)

Pete
 

kodos

TRIBE Member
agent lemon DXM extraction method.. kitchen chemistry 101

it took smarts and made you dumb, nice tradeoff!

citrium
 

aki

TRIBE Promoter
Plato, what are the effects like when smoking a "certain white powder" rather than snorting? You said it seemed like a good idea...at the time. I've always wondered but never tried.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jazz
I also bought some LSD from a crack head near east vancouver... <- not so smart...
I did the same thing - first time I was going to do Acid. It didn't do anything to me though - I don't know if it was just crappy acid or if it was notebook paper ;)
 

*tranner*

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Pyrovitae
i've made a bong out of a toilet paper roll and some tinfoil, maaaaaaan. i've also used a cigarette, emptying out the contents and stuffing weed in there when i didn't have papers.

or alternately, cutting off the filter, emptying the tabacco and using honey or peanut butter to seal the paper. (peanut butter doesn't burn well but makes yer ganj taste nice n' nutty.)

You're my hero :) I always honey dip my blunts but I gotta try peanut butter sometime!

My friend's made a parachute (or lung) out of a 2 litre pop bottle, a plastic bag, a straw, and a pop can, and when we need to get high real quick that always does the trick, especially when we don't want to hang around the basement of our rez bunnin herbs for too long.

I've made a nice water bong out of a brass pipe, some flexible vinyl tubing, and a water bottle. It's now my weapon of choice whenever I'm indoors.

Not so smart thing I've done to get high: use newspaper in the absence of rolling papers. So harsh! But that's when I was a wee one and didn't know any better.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top