• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Smalltown DJ's

~atp~

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JESuX
[devil on your shoulder] doooooooo iiiiiiitttt keeeeeeiiiiithhhh!! [/devil on your shoulder]

I will need an outfit.

And I will need to impose a ban on anything that involves Spence declaring "deep root" in my ear.

;)

JESuX

TRIBE Member
i think i missed out on the deep root... but it sure sounds alluring!

i've got my costume all ready to go. unfortunately, i might end up wearing the same shirt as i did last saturday. (gasp!)

~atp~

TRIBE Member
I'm so sketchy -- I didn't realize this thing was tonight. Umm, who's up for a pre-club drinking thing?

deep root is not involved

JESuX

TRIBE Member
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

give us a call, we can beer it up before hand. no roots allowed.

:)

housewymn

TRIBE Member
smalltown dj's rock the fuckin' house

i saw these dudes spin at shambhala festival in BC this summer and they ROCK so y'all should go see 'em spin...course, i can't get off my lazy stoned ass right now but im wanting to go, they tore it UP at shambhala.
anyhoo that's my free plug for them:)
~chloe

case sensitive

TRIBE Member
Re: smalltown dj's rock the fuckin' house

Originally posted by housewymn
i saw these dudes spin at shambhala festival in BC this summer and they ROCK so y'all should go see 'em spin...course, i can't get off my lazy stoned ass right now but im wanting to go, they tore it UP at shambhala.
anyhoo that's my free plug for them:)
~chloe
Agreed! These guys and Vinyl Richie knocked me on my ass at Shambhala, more good things from them last night! Definately some of Canada's best.