• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

small town message board fun

The Peej

TRIBE Member
So... Whilst I was back in good 'Ol PEI for the summer I had the joy of Smokin' Big Fat Blunts in the back of my co-workers car while working at Subway...

GREAT munchie fests working at subway...

Aaaaaanyway... The co-worker had a friend who used to work at the Quick-Pic accross the street ( we traded munchies )

Aaaaaaaanyway again... these guys were MC's and produced they're own shit... IN PEI!!!!!! I used to get stonned out of my tree and eat subs and listen to home-Beats outa the back of this guys car all night... It was the best...

So NOW they've mannaged to pull a web-page together that has a message board... A VIRGIN, Unscathed, Brand spankin' new East Coast Down home under-freakin-ground as they get Hip Hop and other urban sounds Related Message Board!!!

I thought what better way to pay this guy back for all the blunts he smoked me then my lighting up his message board...

So yeah that's it... If your bored/Stonned/Drunk/curious and wanna see how we do on the east coast...then check it out...

And why not sart a thread or two!

Thanks for your time!

The Peej

http://www.criminalunderground.com/