• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

SLR Photography

scruffy1

TRIBE Member
I'm just wondering if there are many tribers out there who are into photography. This is something that I'm relatively new at and am looking for some advice and tips or good books to read on the subject. I reasonably understand how it all works but obviously there is a difference between the science and the art. How do you put it all together??? Would you recommend taking a photography course or just reading and practicing?

As well, I'm interested in buying some used Canon EF lenses if anyone has them to sell.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
it'll take lots of years of practice and experimentation. Read as much as you can get your hands on, and ALWAYS remember, it's all about light.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

scruffy1

TRIBE Member
sorry, but what is AGO??

Thanks for the links. So much to read, it seems like there is an endless amount of info on the topic!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by scruffy1
sorry, but what is AGO??

Thanks for the links. So much to read, it seems like there is an endless amount of info on the topic!

art gallery of ontario

aXion_jaXion

TRIBE Member
Well I took a photography course in high school at thats all i ever needed to know. I can do some pretty cool stuff with my pentax now but I also have an slr digicam which is my new baby