• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Slowly being sucked in...

mingster

TRIBE Member
Do you ever make the decision to stay home...to NOT go to a club that night...to take it easy?

Then you decide to go for drinks with someone, and that someone turns into a few someones. And those few someones are going to the club.

And before you know it, you're going too. Against the will of your common sense, when you're need for fun and dance are just screaming at you...Against your better judgement. And then you end up feeling like you have no willpower. And you think back and realize, you knew you'd be going all along...

And you thought you were staying home tonight.

*shrug*

Maybe next week.

Ming. <----Prolly going to System tonight. *sigh*

Cheer Bear

TRIBE Member
hey man! it's not everyday i get to go out and do something.

(well it is, i just don't want to)

hahah

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Mel,

dont answer phone
dont answer door
dont answer email
and keep very still,
dont make a peep,
maybe they will think your not there
then your safe ;)

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Ok... here is the trick.

Go out for drinks wearing clothes you would not be caught dead in at a club. Go with only 20 dollars or so, leave your bank cards and credit cards at home, and make plans to meet someone after the drinks to go and hang with.

Tada... you will no go out without
1 - going home to change
2 - getting more money
3 - feeling guilty for breaking plans with someone.

Usually works for me.
-Nick

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Ming, you are the cause of your own problem I guess, dont be a cause, be a solution...

Bah, who cares, you're a big girl, go out and have fun, and deal with the consequenses later. Just make sure the consequenses are not to big/hard/painfull.

-Nickers - Battling the same problem right now... I feel your pain. So I might see you tonight.

Cheer Bear

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Watcher
Ming, you are the cause of your own problem I guess, dont be a cause, be a solution...

Bah, who cares, you're a big girl, go out and have fun, and deal with the consequenses later. Just make sure the consequenses are not to big/hard/painfull.

-Nickers - Battling the same problem right now... I feel your pain. So I might see you tonight.
Come drinking, it'd be nice to meet you :)

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Watcher

Word.

I'm young. If there is ever a time to go to work feeling like shit, and spending every cent I have and being sick and tired for Dave Clarke...it's now.

I'm a slave.

Ming.

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Cheer Bear

Come drinking, it'd be nice to meet you :)
Hahaha, you are part of the dark side aren't you...

Why is the Dark Side so much sweeter?

When and where?

-Nickers - Easily converted to the dark side

Cheer Bear

TRIBE Member
Because...we may be sweet, but we're really [bush]evil-doers[/bush]

How about you PM me your # (unless Ming or someone has it already)

and we'll disclose the secret location to you ;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders