• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sleeping With Your Eyes Open

pb4ugo2bed

TRIBE Member
I've just recently been told I sleep with my eyes open. I have no definitive proof that I do but I've heard it from other people too....some say it's especially freaky when i'm dreaming....REM with eyes open :eek:

Anyone else do this?? Know why it happens??

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Plato

TRIBE Member
a friend of mine does this.
we have a pic of her sleeping with her eyes open. its creepy since she's staring at the camera but her eyes look so....i dont know....dead or something.

just unaware. and angry.

N30-p[l]a+0

echootje

TRIBE Member
I can do this... or not, depends on whether I want to or not that night. It's no biggie and there's nowt wrong with you. It's just a thing.

Rob

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
my dog sleeps with his eyes open.

are you my dog? because if you are i'm pretty pissed off that you covered the backyard in shit.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JayBrain

TRIBE Member
We went to michigan and this guy passed out with his eyes open.... wierd wierd!!

032.jpg

033.jpg

034.jpg

035.jpg

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
creeeeeepy.

I bet when stuff is going on like with that guy above your brain incorporates it into dreams cause I'd imagine that your eyes are still seeing things, you're just not concious of it.

that's pretty weird man....sometimes I yell shit in my sleep, and I've been known to get violent when I'm being woken up...throwing wild sleepy punches into the air...haha....I hate being woken up.

AdamAnt

TRIBE Member
I've fallen asleep with my eyes open before but that was because I was REALLY tired and had to stay awake. My mind just shut down.

And I used to date a girl who would sleep with her eyes a little bit open. Weird indeed.

MeL_Roc

TRIBE Member
My b/f does this sometimes. They would be half open and his eyes would be moving around. Kinda funny to watch heheh..

~Melissa

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by pb4ugo2bed

Anyone else do this?? Know why it happens??

I sleep with my eyes open. Evidently I also talk quite easily when I'm asleep and have absolutley no ability to lie!!!

My mom and past grilfirends have all taken advatage of this fact before. In fact I remember my mom telling one of them about this fact before.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
someone I met recently does this, Its totally creepy, I kept thinking he was staring at me, totally creepy. dont know how anyone can sleep like that, it must always be bright in their eyes when they sleep, I prefer pitch black.